Prologue

"Hello officer Kane...yes we've found the Porche..no they're nowhere to be found but there seems to be intense bleeding due to the accident...yes sir it's confirmed that they're nowhere around...okay...alright sir."

Looking down at her hand, she spoke further, "Sir, we've retrieved a diary and the entry is written by Nayan...nothing much sir, it appears he's written about his pain and what led to this day...okay sir we're looking for them."

The rain pattered heavily on the ground with occasional thunderous lightning. Officer Jenkins stood at the bridge overlooking the accident. It was indeed frightening, the Porche was halfway hanging down the bridge but with the help of the team they had been able to get it back on the road.

Nothing much was found. Except for the traces of blood on the stering wheel and a diary written by...Nayan.

_____________________________________

Hello my lovely readers, hope you're doing well! I'm here with a sequel of the book "My First Love" but don't worry if you have not read it! This story is entertaining and engaging enough that you will understand everything from the start.

Warning: The book is exclusively MATURE. It includes scenes of violence, homicide, harrassment, abuse, manipulation, addiction, etc. I will not give this warning in the future chapters since it's clearly mentioned here by me. Please read it at your own discretion.

This book revolves around the scene after Ace and Nayan run away since Ace has committed homicide. They run into hiding with the help of Ace's sister Stacy into a cabin in the forest. Nayan, who has now lost his mother at the hands of his boyfriend Ace, will have to live with him. Little does he know the horrors he may have to face.

Hope you enjoy reading the story. Please like and comment if you consider the story worth it! Without any further ado, let's go to the first chapter!!

Cover Page Credits: ReynaBennett