Chapter 26: Silent Thunder In The Sky And Our Big Brother

(That night, the other elementals are already asleep except BoBoiBoy who's still happily reading the book about the power spheres.)

(Gempa already told him to sleep but he wants to finish the book now so he can't argue with him and sleep early after forcing Trio Troublemaker and Solar to sleep.)

(He look at the time is already 11PM, he look at his elementals who's sleeping and then he gets up gently and open the window.)

(He look at the starry sky for a moment and then he jump outside and sit on the window roof.)

BoBoiBoy: "Ah it's so smoothing."

(Moments passed, BoBoiBoy just enjoying the night wind while closing his eyes to feel the comfort of the wind.)

(He then fighting with his negative emotions about his elementals since Commander Koko Ci words and Fang's words other day.)

BoBoiBoy [in mind]: "You two don't know anything…" 

(BoBoiBoy thought with a sad smile.).

(He remember when he calm Solar who getting mental breakdown because he can't be always right in needed time, Taufan suddenly cry because he rarely calls him, Blaze who holding a lot of stress by him and himself, Ais who wants to be recognized by all of them and Duri who's scared and feels weak.)

(That moments make him realized that his elementals are also life being inside him who can feel such emotions.)

(He hate seeing them like that, then suddenly he remember the other 2 elementals that haven't talk to him alone to let out their feelings.)

BoBoiBoy [in mind]: "I think it's time to hear him." 

(BoBoiBoy thought looking at the starry sky.)

???: "BoBoiBoy? What are you doing here?" 

(someone asked by the window.)

BoBoiBoy [in mind]: "Perfect timing." 

(BoBoiBoy thought.)
______________________________________

BoBoiBoy: "Should I ask the same question Halilintar?" 

(BoBoiBoy said didn't bother to look under and just see the starry sky.)

(Halilintar surprised for a moment because BoBoiBoy's reaction is like he's waiting for him.)

(He jump outside and sit beside BoBoiBoy.)

Halilintar: "How did you know it was me? You said you can't tell who's voice since we have the same voice." 

(Halilintar asked serious which make BoBoiBoy smile.)

BoBoiBoy: "Ais told me once that you are a light sleeper to begin with so that means the others are heavy sleeper like myself. So I can only nail it on you since no one else wouldn't get up at this time." 

(BoBoiBoy said smiling while looking at Halilintar.)

Halilintar: "Hm…"

(BoBoiBoy then look back up to the starry sky and feel the night wind that comfort him.)

(Halilintar look down didn't bother to get back inside or see above him.)

(He notice his strange behavior.)

(He touch his shoulder which he felt sudden electricity and by surprised he shove his hand away.)

Halilintar: "Boboiboy! Are you okay?!" 

(Halilintar shout surprised and come close to his owner while touching his hand.)

BoBoiBoy: "Shhh it's alright it's alright, I'm just surprised that's all."