Chapter 22: Get the Fire Out of Me!

BoBoiBoy: Blaze?" 

(BoBoiBoy asked while looking up to the fire elemental who sitting on the window roof.)

Blaze: "Eh? BoBoiBoy?!"

(BoBoiBoy was shock seeing Blaze eyes are red and have tears around it.)

(He hurriedly jump and sit beside Blaze while Blaze is wiping his tears and look away so that BoBoiBoy can't see his face.)

BoBoiBoy: "Hey what's-"

Blaze: "Nothing! Nothing at all." 

(Blaze said wiping his tears and still look away.)

BoBoiBoy: "Blaze… tell me, is there something you want to talk about?" 

(BoBoiBoy asked softly while touch Blaze shoulder.)

Blaze: "No… there's nothing to talk about."

(BoBoiBoy know that Blaze have his childish trait which he will not tell him any of his problems to him willingly.)

(BoBoiBoy then touch his head which make Blaze look at him.)
______________________________________

BoBoiBoy: "Hey, if you keep that feelings pile up, It will not good for you especially in your heart. I promise I will not tell anyone so please tell me okay." 

(BoBoiBoy said softly while pointing his chest as if pointing his heart.)

Blaze: "Fine… I just… have a nightmare."

BoBoiBoy: "Nightmare?"

Blaze: "Umm… it's just a stupid nightmare that's all." 

(Blaze said looking somewhere.)

(There was a silence moment, BoBoiBoy look surprised but then he remember that Blaze is out due to his stress few years ago.)

(So he can conclude that Blaze is also holding his stress trait and since the elementals have their own trait like a human, they still can feel stress their own self.)

BoBoiBoy: "Blaze, mind to tell me about the nightmare?"

Blaze: "No…"

(BoBoiBoy only sigh but smile to him since he can't argue a lot with that childish trait of his.)

(After that an idea pop up to his head, he stand up on the window roof and activate his watch.)
______________________________________

BoBoiBoy: "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Angin!"

Blaze: "Wait, you're not supposed to use your powers yet!" 

(Blaze said surprised and worried.)

Angin: "Well, I think if I change to Angin maybe you want to tell me since you are closest to Taufan."

Blaze: "Hahh?"

Angin: "Or should I change to Air? Oh! or maybe Daun?"

Blaze: "No! it's okay… I will tell, please change back to normal"

Angin: "Hahahaha okay okay"

Blaze: "Hahhh, you're more childish than me..."

Angin: "Hey where did you got your childish trait from?" 

(Angin said laughing relief.)

(Angin then turn back to normal and sit back beside Blaze.)

(Blaze only look down to his feet while BoBoiBoy holding his shoulder and wait for him to tell him.)

Blaze: "It's… about…"

[Blaze's dream...]
______________________________________

(Blaze was in the hall of darkness and there's no single thing around him.)