Chapter 5: Slave

Halilintar: "He can't use the elemental power of the three of us."

Everyone: "WHAT!?" 

(all of them shout in shock by Halilintar statement except Solar, Gempa and Ochobot.)

Captain Kaizo: "But why?…" 

(Captain Kaizo asked in confused looking at Halilintar.)

Solar: "This feature need a lot of power to send us to Fang's watch in mere seconds. Now Boboiboy's watch is still recharging it's power. So for us to return back, we have to wait so that we can go back to the power watch since it can't take Fang's watch power. it takes maybe hours but we don't know exact time." 

(Solar explaining.)

Halilintar: "In other words, three of us are locked by the power watch so BoBoiBoy can't use or change into us. But he can still use the other four elementals but the power is not too big if he used it." 

(Halilintar said.)

Ochobot: "I'm 100% sure telling BoBoiBoy that and make sure to think twice to send the selected three." 

(Ochobot said looking at Gempa.)

Gempa: "That's why we are more confused on this… why BoBoiBoy send three of us that practically we're his most used elementals especially Halilintar." 

(Gempa said thinking while looking at Halilintar.)

Halilintar: "Uuhh! I have a hard time to remember since most of BoBoiBoy's memories can't be given to us." 

(Halilintar said trying to remember.)

Gempa: "Even I don't remember anything." 

(Gempa said in unhappy voice.)
______________________________________

(Everyone then looking at Solar hoping that he remember.)

Solar: "Don't look at me, even I didn't remember." 

(Solar said annoyed by the stares.)

(All of them are stuck worrying and thinking.)

(then suddenly the screen give a sound telling that they found the coordinates of BoBoiBoy's location.)

Solar: "Found it! they're near Gugura planet." 

(Solar said while holding his head in relief and adjusting his glasses.)

(Admiral Tarung then look at Captain Kaizo and Commander Koko Ci.)

Admiral Tarung: "Captain Kaizo, I want you and Fang to go there to see what are they planning and even better that you rescue BoBoiBoy. The rest of you stay here." 

(Admiral Tarung said.)

Ying and Yaya: "No! we want to save him too!" 

(Ying and Yaya shout together.)

Gopal: "Admiral let us save him too." 

(Gopal said looks very serious which surprised Admiral Tarung.)

Commander Koko Ci: "But at least you all stay here to help guard the power spheres. Since we don't know what will happen." 

(Commander Koko Ci said.)
______________________________________

Fang: "Commander's right, you guys should stay. Not that I don't want but you guys are also needed here." 

(Fang said try to convince his friends.)

Gopal: "But!.." 

(Gopal shout while clinching his fist.)

Captain Kaizo: "Gopal, I know you're BoBoiBoy's closest friend but please let me and Pang do it."