Chapter 24: Let The Water Freeze to Become Ice

(In the evening, BoBoiBoy are reading in his room accompany by Cattus while the elementals are in the kitchen.)

[Flashback...]
______________________________________

Gempa: "Eh? Are you sure BoBoiBoy? We're gonna be separated." 

(Gempa said.)

BoBoiBoy: "It's okay Gempa, I need you, Halilintar and Ais to look after four of them."

Solar: "Wait… why me too?" 

(Solar asked.)

BoBoiBoy: "I need Halilintar for you, please watch over him so that he will not going to the TEMPUR-A laboratory to do something weird."

Halilintar: "Make sense, okay I will" 

(Halilintar said smirk to Solar.)

Solar: "Ahhh" 

(Solar said groaning.)

BoBoiBoy: "Then, after you all done, you can come to our room. Taufan, don't messed up okay." 

(BoBoiBoy said looking at Taufan in the kitchen.)

Taufan: "Of course not, or you want me to make Yaya's cookies instead? I know her recipe." 

(Taufan said smirking.)

(All of them shock and sweat drop hearing Taufan to make that cookies.)

Solar: "You want to kill me huh, just kill Halilintar instead." 

(Solar said.)

Halilintar: "WHAT DID YOU SAID?!"

BoBoiBoy: "Okay okay enough, Gempa please look after him… I don't want to taste that cookies again." 

(BoBoiBoy said marching out from the cafeteria.)

Gempa: "No problem." 

(Gempa said give a thumbs up.)

(When BoBoiBoy is out from their sight, they didn't notice that one of them are looking at the door intense.)

[Back to reality...]
______________________________________

(It's been 1 hour since he left them in the kitchen.)

(BoBoiBoy are reading a book about power spheres with Cattus beside him, he also ask some questions to Bellbot about the power spheres.)

BoBoiBoy: "Eh really? Maskmana owned a lot of power spheres?" 

(BoBoiBoy asked to Bellbot.)

Bellbot: "Yes, the other power spheres told me about it. But he didn't use it, he just kept it safely. He only use Armobot for fighting since he have his mask powers."

BoBoiBoy: "Ooohhh I see"

(Suddenly Cattus jump from the study desk and look at the door.)

(The door opens which showed one person comes in, BoBoiBoy look at the door which to be closed by the person.)

BoBoiBoy: "Ais? What are you doing here?" 

(BoBoiBoy asked.)

Ais: "The others are still baking so I slip through them."

BoBoiBoy: "Hey, I told you to watch over four of them.."

Ais: "Halilintar and Gempa can manage on their own and Taufan are not doing anything weird so it's gonna be fine."

BoBoiBoy: "O…kay…"

(Boboiboy notice that Ais is looking restless while lying down on his bed.)

(He smiled to him after that he close his book.)
______________________________________