a white bim light flashes on him and he disappeared in it, y/n looks at her dad's disappearance and said in farewell,"rest in peace, dad"

she turns and moved towards her home as she says,"it's time to move on" she goes inside her room, freshen up and slept after pulling the duvet on herself.

next morning, y/n jumped on ground leaving last two stairs hoseok saw and said,"be careful, princess" y/n smiled and nodded. she said taking an apple from basket,"i am going out jin oppa"

y/n moved towards doorstep, wearing her heels, she took her favorite car keys and went out, sitting inside her car, she texted someone.

reaching in front of a luxurious hotel, she moved inside and the staff bowed to her, manager rushed to her and she inquired,"everything ready?"

he answered,"yes, ma'am" y/n told,"i want everything confidential, nothing should come out from these 4 walls of your hotel, am i understood?" she asked staring at him.

ichor must have vanished but Kim y/n herself is a danger if you mess with her, she's not standing on one of richest CEO at this age without her own tactics.

manager gulped and nodded, he informed his staff to keep this confidential, a car stopped in front of that hotel, 5 men got down from it and entered inside.

manager greeted them and took them on the floor reserved, they entered inside and one of the boy removed his cap, mask and glasses.

he called in the dark room,"y/n?" he took some steps ahead and lights turned on, the room was decorated beautifully with red roses.

a girl back faced him standing there wearing a beautiful satin white dress with net works on her sleeves, with pearl necklace on her neck and pearl earrings in her ears.

(dress)

she held a huge bouquet of flowers in her hands, she turned back, looking ethereal making yeonjun's eyes go teary

he gasped looking at the beauty in front of him, y/n moved towards him her hands holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses as big as you can imagine.

y/n said,"i am going to say these things only for once, i am going to propose you know, so hear me out carefully"

she took a breath and started saying,"see i am not good in this game of words like you, so i'll say frankly, i like you and i want to date you"

"i love how you know me better then myself even if i don't describe it, i love how you try to flirt miserably with me while looking effortlessly cute, i don't have time for listening to music much but i listened to all your group songs and bought the album, i want to support and care for you like you do to me, i want to be with you in your hard times." she continued.

she stopped and looked into his eyes,"this is my first time dating and i want it to be last until we grow old together with white hairs and golden experiences, i want to grow with each solutions and problems, i want to eat with you like i own it, i want you with me always and i am proud to say that i win in the race of those fangirls" she expressed.

yeonjun chuckled and nodded at her last sentence with tears flowing down from his eyes, y/n said,"this is not a wedding dress as we gonna shop for it together and....."

she stopped and looked deep into his eyes, took a very deep breath and said,"i think i love you, choi yeonjun, so don't think of leaving me ever cause i'll find you and cage you with me"

she got on her knees and proposed,"will you be my better half?" he nodded and accepted the forwarded bouquet from y/n. he made her stand.

he said,"i-i i am speechless, i don't know what to say but yes of course i'll be your better half, my soon to be wifey" y/n chuckled at the nickname and nodded.

he leaned towards her and she captured his lips, they kissed each other softly, they were capturing not just each others lips but the moment itself.

they showed how much they loved each other in that kiss, other 4 men applause for them, y/n looked intensely as she wasn't aware of the unknown presence.

yeonjun scratches his nape and said,"i-i thought it's a normal date so i bought my bandmates to meet you, sorry"

y/n sighed and said,"its okay, i am Kim y/n" they bowed to her too. and introduced themselves. they congratulated them.

y/n smiled softly while yeonjun's bandmate gave them space they need and went from there, yeonjun asked,"what now?" y/n said,"a dance with me?" he nodded.

they went of the dance floor and danced with each other, then they ate their dinner in that tingling feelings they felt with their new relationship.

y/n changed her clothes back, yeonjun said,"you could crash at my place for tonight, i mean its near from here" she looks at him and smiled softly.

y/n teased,"okay...and?" yeonjun's eyes widen and he said making her understand,"no no that's not what i mean-" she innocently asked,"you don't want me to crash at your place?"

he shook his head, yeonjun's face was red and y/n laughed at his this state, he looked at her, it was his first time seeing her laughing wholeheartly.

soon they were on yeonjun's bed, they both were nervous, y/n said,"will cuddle with me?" he looked at her and nodded, they cuddle with each other and talked about each others life.

 ~The End~

"every end is a new beginning"

 here we are at the end of this beautiful story, new story is on its way so for its update you have to follow me on wattpad.

tell me about your favorite character?

you can question about a character as you wish for it?

today you'll get the update and its something important. love you sweethearts thankyou for so much love! I LOVE YOU ALL TOOO MUCH!!!!

~your author saan.

peace out!