affection.

"What are you doing here ". Yoongi asked while frowning.

"Why??....can't I come here ?". Jimin pushed him aside and starts looking for her ...he slowly sat on the sofa and glance at the broken window....."how did this happened??"...he asked.

" I broke it...out of anger". He said and throwed himself besides him ....

"You.....but why??". He asked again in confusion.

"I told yo......." . But a small figure took his attention...she slowly came downstairs and looked at us ...I saw a smile formed on Jimin's lips he got up and starts making his way towards her....

" where are you going?". Yoongi asked.

" to grab a bottle of water ". He said and about to hold her hands but ...

" Stay here ...I'll bring it to you ". He said and  passed by between them making him chuckle.

"Okay ..." he said and sat again on couch..he pulled her by hands and make her sit besides him....

"What are you doing??". She asked...

" let's talk " .....he smiled..... " tell me more about yourself ".

"Why??". She asked.

"Then I'll tell you about myself "...he said while playing with her hairs.

" and If I say I am not interested ". She let go off his hands which were placed on her hairs.

" so rude ....aren't you??".. he says as his eyes darken a little...

Not to lie ..

Jimin was born sedusing.

" you better stay away from me ". She said acting cold ...

"And If I say I won't ". He said as he removed some of hairs reveling her neck...he gently touched it and then she felt a metal touching her chest...it was a necklace or more like a pendent.

" I bought this for you ....it might look good on you " he said as he fixed her hairs back and take a look at her face from a distance to make sure get her view with the pendent .

" what are you trying to do ??". She said as she chuckle at his flirting even though she was affected Slightly.

" let's be friends ". He said as he placed his one hand on my shoulders dragging me near to his body...and finally she smiled...

" you are such a flirt you know??". I said as I smiled at him ....

" that's my style lady ". He huffs a laugh...

" and why do you want to be my friend ". I asked.

" so that I can soon become you boyfriend ". He said while looking at me and now my heart starts racing soo fast .....I felt blush on my cheeks...and I quickly avoided his eye contact.

Damn this cupid man.

" chill lady.....I was just kidding " . He said as he played with my hairs like I was eight years old kid ....

" no ....I am serious...why do you want to be friends with me ?". I asked.

" you just seems like a nice person.....and alone ..." he said and looked into my eyes his eyes were a little green and brown ...which perfectly suits his dead glares...

A thund make us flinch as I we heard yoongi slamming the glass on table glaring at him ...Jimin removed his hands from my shoulders and took the glass of water....

"Ohh...hyung you're gonna break this glass as well ...." he said making fun of him ...

" Shut up you little pice of shit " he said in a cold tone ...

" you are just a little bit taller than me ..so don't throw rock on others window when you yourself has home of pure glass ..." he said again making fun of him ....

I hold my laugh somehow..seeing the older and younger fighting for nothing.

" Why don't you just get out from here"....he said ....actually he was standing there for more than ten minutes seeing them flirting with each other....and he was a little furious...

" Fine..." . He smiled at me and I can't help but smiled back... " I am leaving then ..." . He said and he got up ...

" Yes....please hurry up " ...yoongi said while making face ...but before leaving Jimin kissed yoongi on cheeks...

"Love you hyung " . He said and yoongi rubbed on the area he kissed him while yelling ...

" fuck you bitch ...just do it with one of your girlfriends.." he said and he left.

And finally I laughed my lungs out.....for straight three minutes.....

"Omg.....he just kissed you ....are you dating him ??" . I said while breathing in between my laugh.....

"Hey....we aren't......"......." It's just gross ....ewwww!!!....why he did this ". I said while cleaning my cheeks again...I saw her laughing...for the first time ....it melted my heart  ...

And I just looked at her..

Admire her.

**********

The evening grew into night when I finally reached home....I found her at window again...

" seems like I don't have to repair this window....you are always standing here 24/7 like a bodyguard..." he giggled....and I turned around to face him ....

" well you have to ...I won't be there forever". I said while smiling....

"Means.....you'll left from there when you'll gain conscious??..." he asked ....

"Hmm....and then you can live peacefully ". I said while smiling again....

He didn't said anything.

Just let out a dry breathe.

The only sound in the room ...was his breathing and wind blowing.
.
.
.
.

"Will you remember me ? "

My heart sank at his sudden question...my eyes widen a little and heart flutter at his deep and husky voice... I opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out..
I just let out a breathe and before I could say anything else ....

He left to his room .

I took another breathe.......relaxing My brain and sat on the floor....I looked at the sky...

All dark ...

Black.

Mysterious...

Like death ....

There was only stars in the sky ...no moon ...
No moonlight.

Suddenly I sensed someone coming towards me....I know who it can be ...

He sat on the floor as well .....

" Why are you sitting on the floor?".

"Can't I ? "..

He said and then took out two small bandages from his pocket...he slowly reached to my face and placed those on my scars....

" there's no use ....".

" I know "...

" then why are you doing it ". I asked...

" it might give you comfort and make you feel that someone cares about you ". He said.  Looking at me intensely.

" do your care about me ??" ...I can't help and asked directly without breaking his eye contact for a second.

"Hmm...."
......