CAHPTER 36: Emperor's Orders

Nagato's Mansion

Nagato's Mansion

June 14, 1942

5:00 AM

JS Maya and Langley are sleeping at the a shikibuton (Japanese Mattress) they are separated from the men's room. At the men's room Lucas and William are sleeping along with their escort Manjuus.

Lucas wakes-up as fast as lightning at 0500, 5:00 AM at the Marines. He then yells. "Grabs your socks, and drops your cocks!" As he bangs the metallic bowl.

Manjuus jolts and stands up many just falls from the chair or table where they sleep with. One just fall in the floor, face first and makes a squeaky sound.

William just groans and covers his face with pillow, as tries to sleep again. But couldn't, because Lucas is banging the metallic bowl like it's a Marine Corps. Boot Camp.

"Jesus Crist. Could you please stop, it's early in the morning!"

Lucas immediately respond. "There are no cocks gonna wake you up!"

Then a rooster crows in the background, as the sun shines at their room illuminating with orange glow.

Mikasa is in her room meditating as she feels the peace in the morning, but her peace was interrupted by the sudden commotion in the men's room. She just smiles and murmurs. "Ah... youth..."

Kawakaze still in her shikibuton awake and not having a good time. Her fox ears twitch at the banging of the metallic bowl. "It's early in the morning, and these idiots are making noises than the rooster!"

Langley wakes up to the noise, she then yawns. "What? what is up with the noise? Its early in the morning?"

JS Maya spoke to reassures her. "It's just Lucas being Lucas, nothing to worry about."

"Okay" Langley then falls back to sleep. JS Maya gets up, grabs her pillow. And head to the men's room while wearing her night gown, she then opens the sliding door almost breaking it. Lucas stops what his doing and asks her.

"OH. Hey, Maya what are doing her—"

 Hey, Maya what are doing her—"