CHAPTER 6: The Yellow Submarine

Bunker Hill, Belfast, Lafayette, Lucas and William are standing at the Helideck of USNS William McLean. As an MH-60 Seahawk landed in the Helideck and a person step out it was Enterprise. The MH-60 Seahawk then flew back to the Carrier.

"How was the package?" Enterprise asks.

William answers "The package will arrive soon."

Then a single MH-60 Seahawk fly toward the Cargo ship, carrying the package (Tester β's corpse). It slowly approached the Cargo ship and lowered its package at the Helideck where the six are waiting.

Bunker Hill, Belfast, Lafayette, Lucas, William and Enterprise approach the package.

Lucas ask. 'What are we going to do with her? she's already dead."

Enterprise points her finger at the Plasma cannon. "I want those to be examined, and find a way to counter it. If we encounter one, we are ready to counter it."

"That will be a big pain in the ass..." William said, as he scratches the back of his head.

Enterprise looks at him "You're a Scientist, you can do it. Right?"

William replies "I am not. I'm a Physicist."

Lucas chimes in. "Scientist, Physicist, potato, potato same thing."

William muttered under his breath. "Fucking Marines."

Belfast noticed something deferent on Tester β's corpse. "Everyone you might wanna take a look at this." this caught the attention of the four.

Belfast then points at the corpse as everyone saw a blood not Red, but Yellow. This surprise them.

Lafayette covers his eyes, as he's trying to not look at Tester β's headless corpse. But still peeking between the gaps of his fingers.

Enterprise puts her hand on William's right shoulder "Do your Magic, old man. She's all yours."

William looks at Enterprise with slight annoyance at the statement and respond. "Because I was launched in 2011, that doesn't mean I'm 'old'."

Bunker Hill chimes in "Don't go rough on the package, we don't want any of her equipment to get damage while you examine it"

William sighs in defeat and raised both of his hands "Roger that ladies..."

Everyone gets inside the Seahawk. The Seahawk then flew them to their respective ships leaving William with Tester β's corpse.

William looked at the headless corpse of Tester β and crack his knuckles "Let's get started, shall we?"

~Time skip~

Inside the Cargo Bay of USNS William McLean. Tester β's corpse is lying on the deck. The Manjuus onboard the ship starts to cut-down Tester β's rigging with power tools. They are careful not to damage the Plasma cannon and any equipment that can be reverse engineered and researched.

William is supervising the whole operation his wearing a lab coat and hard hat while holding a clipboard

"You're kinda lucky, I'm in charge of your corpse and not DARPA and DOD. Those guy will have a good time 'scanning' your corpse." he then smiles like a madman.

Manjuus beside him who hears it start shaking in fear, as they saw him smiling like a madman.

The rigging was separated from Tester β's corpse, after that the rigging was then sent to the Work shop to be analyzed and examine.