ONE • Ksena Worslow • 19 • Atlanta, GA

Yeah, run up on big Glo, you won't, I bet your ass on the floor

Big carbon hit like Mayweather, Tula come through and bow a ho

Got millions out that rap shit, they hate a bitch, but they stole the flow

Got backend after backend comin', fuck 'em, I stole the show

Don't run up on that bitch, she a headcase, all she do is shoot

I signed my deal up on a PJ and hopped out a parachute

I'm geeked, don't ask me 'bout no more features, I might just stare at you
I'm geeked, don't ask me 'bout no more features, I might embarrass you

"Yeah glo stomp a luh pussy hoe with some shell toes" I rapped as I was leaving my school parking lot.

I was so lit I just passed my last test for lpn school next up is the NCLEX-PN exam.

Lord knows it been a long 18 months. I know my mama would be proud of me .

My mom died when I was 2 months old in a car accident . So I don't remember much about her . But my nana often tell me stories about her . My dad doesn't talk about her much but he tells me I act just like her with my raw attitude.

I pulled up at the house and just sat in my car a minute as I called my nana.

Nana 💗🌹
Connecting ...

"Hello my sunshine" she said , sounding excited as always to hear my voice .

"Hey my love , I just wanted to call and tell you I PASSED!!"

"AHHH that's what I'm talking about my baby a whole nurse out here" she
yelled .

"Well I still got the big exam to go but I think I got it in the bag" I said .

"You know you do baby , beauty and brains ya mama smiling big right now! She would be so proud of you princess" she said .

"Thanks nana , I love you I'm gonna call you tmrw" I said .

" Love you too my baby call tmrw" and we that she hung up .

As I made It to the door to go inside I was met by our housekeeper Ms Zanna with a warm hug

"Your dad is having an important meeting right now over the phone he wanted me to tell you to meet him downstairs for dinner at 7:30." She said with a smile .

"Thank you Zanna." I said as I headed upstairs to get dressed . What the hell am I gonna wear .

I forgot he txt me earlier and mentioned a family dinner tonight . We do big family dinners twice a month to keep in touch with family.

My sister is the only one who's never here. I wanna be like her when I grow up she got the hell on down for real.

She married her high school sweetheart Jordan and they literally started a whole new life together in Miami. My went to cosmetology school & she's a firefighter . We're so different but she's literally my best friend. Her ass left me behind in boring ass Atlanta. But I'm happy for her .

My Man My Man 🩵💍
Would like to FaceTime ...

"Wadduup cuhh" I yelled as I answered the phone

"What I tell you about that ghetto shit." He said.

"Nigga please , what are you doing ." I asked rolling my eyes

"Roll them mfkas again . I was waitin on you to call me . I'm guessing you passed you ain't looking stressed" he said mugging me then laughing

"With flying colors babyyyyy ". I said sticking my tongue out.