𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟

Both Rda and Vagu celebrated, war was avoided. François, especially, celebrated. He ordered a huge parade in the capital and cried tears of joy when he was told. His baby was safe.

As for the other nation, the king was considered a saint. They were going to throw a ball for him. Him and Princess were already good friends, and the other two were all cringe with one another.

--

"Marcel," Lloyd was wearing a black robe and sandals. He didn't mind. It felt so light compared to his other clothes. "Do you want to go to the ball with the girllllll?" He shoved him and laughed, the other blushing and grinning.

"I kinda want it just to be us, get it?" The taller nodded. "I want to take her somewhere."

"Aw, how cute. Ok then, just be safe."

-

Just before the party began, Lloyd was in the woods with Ayla. She wanted to go hunting, and he wanted to explore. He walked by the trees, embracing the hotness and breeze.

"Hello, young man."

He turned around. A woman with skin as pale as his and hair covering her naked old body was looking at him. The young king quickly looked away.

"Um-"

She spoke in whispers. "You're the Intersex one."

His blood ran cold. "How you know that? Why are you speaking English?"

She was braiding her gray hair, not looking towards him. "Da-Eun told me."

If he could still feel fear, he would be shitting his pants.

"You need to tell me who you are." He held out his gun. "Or else."

He slowly itched towards the woman, the sun beginning to set and making the beautiful sky look like a painting. She looked at him with her eyes. They were like ice, in color and feeling.

"There's something in store for you."

"What do you mean? Who are you?" His voice was stern.

She hummed as she put a flower in the barrel of the gun. Lloyd didn't want to hurt her, really, but he needed to know. Was she a nutcase or genius? Oftentimes, it's hard to tell.

"Dear child." She touched her face. Her fingers were dirty and long. "She's waiting for you."

"Who?!"

"Da-Eun. Such a graceful woman." He wanted to cry. Nothing was making sense. "Here, she told me you need to have this."

She passed him a brown box craved with naked women and angels. He quickly took it and walked far enough from her to put his mind at ease. He opened it slowly. It was a necklace.

The necklace was a sliver heart with a rose cut in. Around the heart were white pearls, smooth and cut. He stroked it. His stomach felt heavy as his body became cold.

He turned around to thank her, but she was gone.

-----

"So this is somewhere I thought was nice, I know it's not really fit for a princess."

"It's alright."

He guided her to the hill. It was set up for them to have a lovely little picnic. There were little apples and oranges. She smiled at him.

----

Lloyd was dancing with the men to Arabic music, the smell of jasmine strong. So far tonight, he learned what Palestine was and recognized it, got something very cool, and did the unthinkable: ate meat! He tried chicken and actually enjoyed it. Wait until François hears about this!