𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐬

Late into the night, the couple took off to America. By 1pm the next day, they should arrive.

"Baby, look at all the lights." Lloyd pulled the cigarette away from his lips. "Aren't they so pretty?"

He looked over, holding the pale hand of his other. "Yes, not as much as you, though."

"Aww, you dear thing." He laid his head on his shoulder. "It's nice to be wearing normal clothes." For these two days, they're back wearing jeans, shorts, tank-tops, and skirts. François was especially happy about this. He could finally breathe again.

"Don't get too spoiled with it." He kissed his head, cringing when he saw more gray hairs.

The shorter stretched, cheeky moving closer to the taller. He lit up, the other making a face.

"Why don't we cuddle instead?" He said as Lloyd inhaled his cigarette. "Much better than that."

"Yeah."

-----

They arrived at two instead of one. By then, Lloyd had already had two seizures and was exhausted. François was tired and saddened by the state his husband was in.

"Ahhh, we're here!" It was easy to see how tired Lloyd was despite the smiles. "Does it look like the show you were talking about?"

He raised his eyebrow as he looked out the window. "Eh, not really, but it looks better."

The dogs were rolling on the floor, happy to be in a new environment. François originally didn't want them to come, but the other decided they deserved a treat after what they did for him. 

"I think there's a pool here. Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, but I'm keeping my shirt on."

"Same."

They walked to the pool area, both wearing swim trucks and tank tops. Lloyd's scars from the wing of the plane were visible. It cut him as he was falling down. The dogs were very excited, especially Blueberry, who loves water. Anytime her favorite owner is taking a bath, she's allowed to jump in and swim around.

Lloyd took them in the kiddy pool, which was too small for Benjamin but great for the other two. "Do you want to swim with me and Daddy?" The shorter was playing with his dog's face.

"But Lloydie! He'll lick up all the water!"

"Oh, it'll be fine!" He walked slowly so his dog could follow him to the pool. "C'mon, big boy!"

Benjamin jumped in, splashing and wagging his tail. François was a bit grossed out as he got in. Despite enjoying his pets, he hates their little annoying habits or gross smells. He doesn't let them lick his face. The other, however, is a completely different story. More than once, he feeds them off his fork before putting it back in his mouth. Those are the only times his husband would rather have him smoking.

"Imma jump!" He looked up to see the pale one on the diving board. He looked so small. He jumped off, water getting all over the place. He clapped for him as he got up.

"Are you sure you aren't too small for this section?" He laughed, the other crossing his arms.

"Hey, you're only four itches taller than me!"

They spent most of the time splashing and laughing. Benjamin got out eventually because he got tired, so did Apple a few minutes later. Blueberry stayed in, Lloyd joining her a few times so she wouldn't get lonely.

"That was fun." François was holding Lloyd's hand as they walked up the stairs.

"Totally, but it got me tired." He opened the door with the key. The dogs ran in, shaking off the water. François groaned at that.