Y/N, you Silly Girl

"Cheers!"

Everyone back in Xinyue Kiosk puts their glasses of drinks all together. Paimon was going crazy over how good all of the food looks at the table. "This is rather salty." Xiao said quietly. "More for me if you don't like it." Itto said. "Move away!" Paimon pushes a boy known as Chongyun, wrapping her small and short arms around her plate.

"These yummy strips are all mine!" Aether nudges Y/N on the shoulder a couple of times. "What's wrong? You gotta hurry up and order." "I would, but I can't read any of this." Y/N's eyebrows scrunched as she struggles to read the menu. It was a different launguage being Chinese. Y/N's eyes grew wider, a sudden memory flash before here eyes.

Earlier before heading off stage, Venti had an interesting suggestion for Y/N. "You've worked so hard making our outfits and designing the stage for our spotlight, shall a kiss reward you for your hard work, Windblume?"

Y/N looks at Venti at her right. Her hand hides her mouth as she tones down her voice. "So, about that kissy reward..." "Oh, I'm too shy and sober to kiss you right now. Maybe I will when I'm more drunk." Y/N smiles, laughing a little. Venti claps his hands together, "I'll be sure to make it extra juicy and intense, so please forgive us for breaking your back to make our stage."

"Oh no, no problem!" Y/N didn't mind his apology. "You guys were great up there—I'm good!" Aether holds her shoulder, pulling her a little closer to him. "It's a welcoming feast, so why don't we introduce our selves to new friends here at the table? State your name, age, and your career." "Cool, except no one should mention of their dark past or traumas. Only do so with those you trust, and don't to so in public." Xiao instructed. "Why would we mention our traumas?" Aether asked.

Venti was getting more drunk and touchy by the moment. He grabs Y/N's head and puts it against his. "Relax it's fine." "Ooh! I wanna now there hobbies too." A boy said, known as Xingqiu. "Alright. Well, I'm Y/N, and I'm pretty sure I'm nineteen. Sewing and crafting mechanic stuff is really all I do." Y/N introduced.

Venti moves Y/N's body to face him properly. "What have you been drinking this whole time?" Y/N presents her big cup of glass. "Just tea." Chongyun stands up from his seat, standing stiff. "My name is Chongyun. I'm seventeen, and I'm an exorcist." Heizou smiles, "It's nice to meet you, Chongyun."

Xiangling takes her turn and stands up. "Hello, I'm Xiangling. I'm fourteen and a half, and I'm a chef that loves food." Xiangling was a little shy over introducing herself. "Isn't her outfit cute?" Xingqiu asked. "Sure is." Chongyun agreed. "It's an outfit I remember my grandmother making." She mentioned.

Venti looks around at the restaurant and realizes someone's missing. "Where's that ol' Zhongli at?" "He had some business to take care of. He might be a little late, Venti." Xiao replied. "You said you're a detective, right Heizou? What's it like being a detective?" Xingqiu asked. Heizou smirks with his arms crossed. "Well it's not easy. As I'm very well known in Inazuma, ladies tend to flirt with me instead of telling me what happen or why they're involved, and some of my coworkers hate me." He explained.

"The power of kisses will protect Y/N, so we know she will be loved." Venti was getting more drunk by the moment, as he leaps into her embrace wrapping his arms around her neck. "Right." Y/N said. "Venti gets really affectionate when he's drunk." Aether mentioned. "Really?" "Yeah." He replied. "That's what Diluc told me. Who knows what'll happen if he trapped you in a corner? There's no getting out of it."

Y/N slightly puckers her lips, watching Venti's get moist by the beer in his glass. Venti's lips were tinted pink, he wipes them with his sleeve. "Then it's in the bag." Y/N thought. "Oh wow. Today, I'm gonna get my first kiss." She said out loud. "Kiss?" Zhongli appeared out of nowhere behind her, looking at Y/N as he asked. "Hey, Zhongli!" Venti greeted.