A Travel to Mondstate

Y/N was again splendid by the fact that she was finally out of the caging tower. "I can't believe I did this! I can't believe it...I can't believe I did this!" She repeated in utter excitement. "My mom's gonna worry. But that's okay, not knowing wouldn't kill her, right? Oh my gosh, it'll kill her."

She this whole time kept going from positive to negative about the situation. "This is so funn!" She yelled while kicking a pile of leaves, as Aether just stands there in distress. "I am a horrible daughter. I'm going back." She says, but soon again... "I am never going back, hehe!" Y/N giggled, but her excited phase turned to uttered guilt. "I am a despicable human being." And once again, she's happy. "Woohoo! This is the best day ever!"

And one last time, Y/N was crying with her hands on her face, having a rock supporting her hunched back. Aether clears his throat and kneels down beside her. "You know, I can't help but notice you being at war with yourself here." He admitted. "What?" She asked. "Now I'm only picking bits and pieces. Of course, overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. I mean, this is serious stuff." He said. Y/N removed her hands to look up at him with puffy eyes.

"But let me ease your conscience. This is part of growing up, a little rebellion and a little adventure, that's good. Healthy even." She wipes her nose. "You think?" "I know. You're way overthinking this, trust me. Does your mother deserve it? No. Will this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. But you just got to do it." Y/N stood there after what was told to her, as if it was bringing more anxiety.

"Break her heart?" "In half." He said, examining a grape he had so took with his fingers. "Crush her soul?" Aether crushes the grape he had been looking at. "Like a grape." "She would be heart broken, your right." She agreed. Y/N was brought up from the ground from Aether by lifting her forearms. "I am, aren't I?" He asked himself. "Alright. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Im letting you out in a deal." "What?"

"That's right, but don't thank me." He said as he reached for her pan on the rock. He hands back her pan and pushes her to where her tower is. "Let's just turn around and get you back home. I get by satchel back, you get back in a mother-daughter relationship with mutual trust and voilà, we stay as unlikely friends." He explains as he was pushed away in denial.

"No. I am going to Mondstate." She rejected. "Oh come on! What is it going to take to get my satchel back?" Y/N wields her pan near his neck, "I will use this." Aether yields as he puts his hands up in instinct. "Say, why don't we go eat?"

Putting her pan away, she ask, "where?" Aether takes something from his back out of nowhere and out of all things you could think of, it was... "A pot?" "Trust me. My house, food and gardens are all in here." He said with a smile. Y/N looked up at him with full disbelief, there was no chance in making her believe it.

Aether puts the pot down and quickly jumps in, letting the pot grow in size as it consumes him. Y/N looks inside but sees nothing while she played with her fingers. She takes one foot to go in but her balance wasn't right, not having her enter properly. He dust his clothes waiting for her appearance, only to have her fall on top of him.

Her knee was between his legs, her hair was tickling his face, and their faces together were just as close. "Um...you're very pretty." He complemented in a stunned expression. "You as well?" "Yaahh! What are you two doing?!" A loud high pitched voice woke up the both of you in your little situation.

Aether pushes you to the side, trying his best to inform the flying child. "Were you guys—" "No, Paimon, we were not doing anything intimate. I-I swear it was nothing but an accident." "Then who's that lady you brought here?" She asked, still in shock. "Y/N meet Paimon. And the other way around." He introduced as Y/N waved. "I'm going to bed."