Chapter 17: Lord Of The Lake

Start from the beginning

Niku:

Niku: ...-_-... Those aren't real...

Master Fisherman: Anyhow! The Lord of the Lake will only battle those it approves of. The Master Fisherman will now ascertain whether you qualified.

Niku: Well alright...

Master Fisherman: Then let me see, land a Feebas in this lake, then.

Niku: Oh. A Feebas? Aren't they one of the Water types that are difficult to find?

Master Fisherman: Ah!Ha! You just realized it!

Niku: What?

Master Fisherman: The Feebas in this lake are not that easily caught. I have been a Master Fisherman for 50 years, and I had to give it my all to just barely manage to land one. That's how difficult it is.

Niku: ...-_-... You said 40 earlier...

Master Fisherman: Anyway...

As the old man continued to talk, Niku walked away not wanting to listen more and just went on ahead and reeled in a Feebas, but not just a regular Feebas but a different color one. This completely shocked the Master Fisherman.

Master Fisherman: What?!

Niku: Satisfied?

Niku: This one just came to me right away.

Master Fisherman: Ah... Wh-Wha-...?

Niku: Can I battle the Lord of the Lake now?

Master Fisherman: Huh? Well! You are so skilled that you were able to catch a Feebas with this much ease. I have been a Master Fisherman for 60 years, and even I have never seen something like this before.

Niku: ...-_-... And you just increased it again.

Master Fisherman: Alright, you may try.

Niku: Good, Eevee let's do this!

Eevee: Eevee!

Master Fisherman: However! If you're going to catch the Lord of the Lake, you'll need a boat. Do you have one?