Chapter 14

Can love cause so much pain and happiness at the same time? It's like a poisoned dagger. Love happens, a big city, a metropolis. You want to try everything when you're young, you think you don't need a permission.. I stepped into the world of adults with you, tasted the taste of freedom. Now I can't fall asleep without your touch, without that poison I am like without water. With alcoholic drinks equally bitter and painful, everything reminds me of you, every club and old quay. I say to myself, come to your sense, you're not okay. Big lights, the dark is even bigger. I had to pass that time. I'm hiding, but I can't escape from myself. In the world of sadness, I must be guided, on the threshold of pain I now stand. What should I look forward to when my dreams are gone, when without you I don't seem to exist. Will you ever remember me, Lisa? I was thinking while I was driving to school. I arrived in front of the school and then I saw her again. She got off her motorcycle, she always looks beautiful and attractive with that helmet and without it she was even more beautiful.

Lis- Oh... I wanted to go together with her but she was already having a company. So I decided to retire.

'Hey Jennie!' Joy greeted me.

Hey.. I said grumpily.

'What happe- Oh I see.' Lisa walked past us again with that girl, she didn't even greet me. And I left everything and immediately went to Thailand to see her. Not knowing that I will lose her in another sense.

Let's go inside, Joy.

'Jen she will remember you. She just still need some time, that's all.'

And what if she never remembers me?

'You can always start over.'

You mean like to meet her again.

'Yes, just like that.'But Joy...'

Jennie.. It's not easy to love. It requires effort and value. Regardless of the outcome, love requires courage.

'I understand.. '

Don't forget that.

'Thank you Joy, I won't. I'm just scared that Lisa will... What if she falls in love with that girl she's been seeing for more than a week... She's never had a company other than me and now... And what if she's already fallen in love with her? What if they are together? I thought on the way to the classroom, and then I sat down in my seat. It didn't take long and then Lisa came.

Good morning Lisa.

"Morning." She said coldly without looking at me. Everything seemed like we were back at the beginning, only now everything is different. She doesn't even want to try to be with me and I love her..

Did I do something bad?

"No."

Then why are you so cold to me?

"I'm not feeling comfortable around you. I can't remember anything about you, get it?"

Then change a sit! Go sit next that fucking girl! I yelled.

"What is wrong with you?"

Nothing just forget it. I said as I got up from the chair and started to leave the classroom and then the teacher came by.

-What happened Jennie? Are you okay?

I'm not feeling well sir, can I go to the restroom please?

-Of course Jennie. Lisa go with her! The teacher yelled. What? No! No her please.. I can't stand that pain.. I'm okay sir no need. I barely said it.