Chapter 9

Thanks god it's finally friday again.

'Are you free tonight?'

Yeah I think so. Why do you ask Joy unnie?

'Let's go out Jen? It's been a long time since we got out.'

You're right. Where we going?

'I want to drink so bad.. I don't know why but I really want..'

Let's go drink then. I smiled.

'Are you sure with that Jennie?'

Yes Joy, why?

'Nevermind, we'll go then.'

Will you mind if I invite Lisa?

'No, of course. If you will feel more safe with her. Then call her.'

Okay then Joy, thank you. I smiled again.

'You don't have to thank me Jennie. If Lisa is your friend then she's my friend too.'

She's really a good girl Joy, you don't have to worry.

'You trust her Jennie. I should respect that, and I will try too. But if she hurt you I will kill her.'

Oh Joy... It's true that we're arguing often but she won't hurt me. Oh there is she, she will probably drive me home. See you tonight Joy.

'Okay Jennie, see you.' Joy headed to her home because her apartment was certainly close to the college, and mine was much further if you were to walk, or even by car. Today I didn't really have a chance to talk to Lisa because we were busy all day, all we talked about was school. Also today we presented the work we had as a task to do. Everything turned out as it should, and I'm very happy about that.

Hey Lisa!!

"Hey Jennie! What's up?"

Are you going somewhere?

"Yeah I should drive you home."

You know that you don't have to do that everyday even if I like it.

"I need to." She smiled lightly.

Oh Lisa..

"And I'm glad you like it." I smiled too as I was on my way to hug her but she stopped me.

"Don't do that Jennie."

Why Lisa? You told me that I can hug you whenever I want.

"Yes but when it's important. When you're not feeling well and-"

So you're telling me I can't hug you when I'm happy only opposite? I cut her off.

"Wait I didn't mean-"

It seems that way to you.

"Come on, you will hug me on motorcycle. Let's go!"

But I want you to hug me back Lisa, I need to feel that. I'm not feeling loved if you don't hug me back. Do you know?

"You really feel that way?"

Unfortunately..

"Oh gosh.. Come here silly." She pulled my hand and pulled me into a tight hug. It's really amazing when she hugs me, I feel wonderful. And so.. I feel so relaxed and safe here.

"Let's go now."

T-thank you!

"You don't have to thank me, I think you already know that."