Chapter 6

-Hey little sis! What's up?

Hey.. Well I just went home from college.

-Do you need something?

I want to ask you something...

-Okay, sure. I'm listening to you. What is it?

How do you know that you're in love?

-Hmm... We have three rules. Respect, tenderness and loyalty. If you have those three, you're already halfway there. The rest is love, a beating heart. As long as your heart beats, it lasts.

How did you realize you fell in love with her, I mean Lina?

-Do you know when I realized I was in love? When I wanted to make her happy. When we met, Lina was in bad shape. She had some family problems. One day I found her crying. It hit me, I was devastated. Then I realized that one of her tears would touch me. I tried to make her happy and smile. I would burn the world down for her. And I did. We didn't get in relationship so easily. Our journey was difficult.

Oh... I didn't know what to say.. I was just listening to him.

-But love is for the brave ones, not for cowards. When you fall in love, you want to make your loved one happy. You want her to smile. I wouldn't trade one of her smiles for anything. That's what I live for, Lisa. I live for her smile. When one day you want to burn the world for her smile, know that you have fallen in love.

Woah bro..

-Who is she? Is that girl Jennie?

How do you-

-Little sis.. You don't need to hide it anymore. I know that you like girls and that's okay. He smiled.

But I-

-Seriously it's okay. He cut me off again.

I thought that you're not gonna accept me..

-Why did you think that Lisa? I'm your brother, I love you just the way you are and I don't want you to change.

She see me as friend and nothing more. She's not into girls.

-Hmm.. I don't want to give you a false hope but be patient Lisa. Be always there for her, and wait a little bit.

She said that she really like my company and that she's enjoying spending time with me, that my hug is her escape from reality. I'm so confused bro, I don't know how and what to think.

-Calm down little sis. Let her be. Wait for a while and you will see, don't change the way you treat her. Don't tell her anything but if nothing happens again.. You have to forget her, or be her friend but hide your feelings for her. I know it's not easy to do and it won't work, just try to ignore those feelings.

I will try but I don't think she's gonna confess something. I'm just her fucking friend and that really hurts.

-I know how you feel my little sis, I've been through it all. Just be careful and don't lose yourself because you can't be everything to everyone. Okay?

Yeah okay bro! Thank you. I smiled and he smiled back.

-And one more thing!

Yes? What is it?

-Next week we are having a competition. Will you sign up?

You know I wouldn't miss the competition for anything in the world.

-I had to confirm. Don't worry, I'll sign you up. I know you're busy with college.

Thank you Bambam! I should go now.