Chapter 5

-Is everything okay sweetheart? I sat at the table and ate the breakfast that Mrs. Kim had prepared for me, the weekend had already passed. I don't feel like going to college today. I.. I'm very scared for some reason, and Lisa.. I haven't heard anything from her except the night she texted me. I talked to Joy about everything, she spent the night at my place because I was really afraid to be alone. Mrs. Kim doesn't know anything, and I don't want her to.

-Jennie!

Y-yes mom?

-What is happening to you? Are you okay? Oh gosh.. I should be more careful.

I'm totally fine mom, I just wandered deep into my thoughts.

-Is something bothering you? Are you having any problems at college?

No! Everything is okay. I'm just tired a little bit, that's all.

-Okay then, eat now. You don't want to be late for school right?

Yeah right. I smiled. After breakfast, I got into the car and headed to school. I met Joy at the entrance so we headed to our classroom together.

-Hey Jennie, how are you?

I've been away a lot these days, Mrs Kim feels there's something wrong with me.

-Of course Jennie feels, she's your mom after all.

Yeah you're right I guess...

-Everything is okay now, thanks to Lisa. She's really brave.

I agree with you.. And the best thing, she knows how to fight. I should know that too, cause you know..

-Ask her to give you an hour, it will come in handy. I heard her brother has a boxing club, Lisa is the best at it. She always wins first place in competitions.

Wow! How do you know all of that? My gosh...

-Hehe I am FBI. If you need something, address me.

Oh yeah I will. I laughed. We entered the classroom and each sat in their place. Lisa still hasn't come. And then I saw him, tingling went through my whole body. My blood froze in my veins, I just looked at one point. I was really terrified, and he... He didn't dare to look at me, his face was swollen and bruised. That second I felt a touch on my shoulder, I almost jumped out of my chair.

"Hey, it's me. Don't be scared."

L-Lisa... I was so scared, I-I wanted to hug her but I remembered that she doesn't like that. And I really need it now.

"Do you need a-" She was just looking at me and I just nodded. Whatever she wanted to ask, I just confirmed.

"Come here then." She approached me slowly and hugged me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, hugging her as tightly as I could.

"It's okay Jennie, there is no reason to fear. He will no longer approach you even in your sleep."

R-really? What happened to him? Lisa just smiled. I broke the hug.

"He learned his lesson. Fear no more." I was just looking at her eyes while she was talking.

Why you don't want to tell me?

"I told you he learned his lesson and won't come near you again. That's enough." She said in an angry voice.

But I.. I'm still scared Lisa..