Chapter 8

Oh gosh... What the fucking time is it? I checked my phone and it was already 6:15am. I can't do this anymore..

-Darling!

I'll be downstairs soon mom. I said and immediately got out of bed so as not to accidentally fall asleep again. I heard that we will get physical education lessons today, I don't know why we need it at all, but it's good to be in shape to be honest. It reminded me of when Lisa was doing sit-ups and I was holding her legs, maybe it will still happen today because Lisa has no other friends besides me at school. But that means I'll have to leave Joy again.. I don't want to hurt anyone, but we'll see. I put on my outfit for today and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. This time Mrs. Kim made a wonderful omelette. I enjoyed while eating.

While I was sitting in the car listening to music, I got a text from someone, so I checked my phone at the same second. It must be Joy, I thought. Oh it's Lisa!

She didn't answer me for a while and then soon I got an answer from her

I don't know what's wrong with that girl, sometimes I really don't understand her

I don't know what's wrong with that girl, sometimes I really don't understand her. What is it that she doesn't like to share? Me? Or her friends? It's probably the latter, because again I'm her first female friend. Maybe that's why she doesn't want to share me with anyone because maybe she thinks she'll lose me. If that's the case then I understand, I'll have to talk to her. I hope we won't fight. Whatever... I had already arrived in front of the school and I saw Lisa from the car, she was leaning on the wall with one leg. She wore, as always, black clothes, just to my taste. My closet is full of black clothes, black is my color, my life. I got out of the car and she just kept looking at me as I slowly approached her.

Hi Lisa.

"Hey!"

You didn't wait for me so long right?

"Actually, I waited for you almost ten minutes."

Oh.. I'm really sorry because of that.

"My motorcycle is faster than your car."