Chapter 82

~In Shangri-La~
The sound of chains rattling could be heard inside of the realm of Shangri-La as two people were seen walking around the dorm. Right now, Brekdak and Sahara were moving around as they had giant boulders chained to their bodies as they were walking around. While Brekdak still wore his signature smile, Sahara was doing her best to keep up with the man.

"I heard from Nagisa that you managed to use my skills by imitating his copy. Just being able to imitate me is already praise worthy, but this training will help you master my skills. Plus by the end of it, you'll be able to use the skill that even Nagisa doesn't know about."

"Thank you, Master Brekdak!"

As soon as they finished talking, both Brekdak and Sahara slowly began to increase their speed. The walk around the dorm was slowly turning into a jog as they still had the boulders chained to their bodies. Seeing how the girl was able to jog with him at this state, the man smiled as he knew the training was paying off.

"Nagisa, you gave this girl one dangerous formula for victory. Her ability combined with my Muay Thai. She already is a top tier fighter with just an imitation of my Muay Thai, but if she can master it and combine it with her ability like you taught her, she'll be a monster that'll fight off anyone. Just leave it to me. What she needs now is a body strong enough to handle my skills at their max power."

~Meanwhile~
Right now, the sound of several gunshots could be heard as Yachiho was chasing Nagisa. As the boy was avoiding gunshots, he suddenly unsheathed his katana as he turned around and quickly cut a bullet in half as it was aimed at his head. The moment this happened, Yachiho smirked as she was already in position.

"Golden Hour:Q.T.E."

The moment Yachiho took her stance, time was immediately stopped as she performed her CQC upon Nagisa

The moment Yachiho took her stance, time was immediately stopped as she performed her CQC upon Nagisa. As soon as she dashed by Nagisa, she struck the boy's blindspots with incredible speed with her fists as time resumed. However, Yachiho's eyes were wide with shock when she realized something.

"I was sure I hit him, yet he didn't take any damage. Did he brace himself preemptively because he knew I would use this move?"

"Your use of CQC and Golden Hour together is great, Yachiho. However, it seems I have to teach you the next phase in order to take this technique to the next level."

As soon as Nagisa finished his sentence, Yachiho suddenly tensed up as he held up his sword while it was in its sheath. The moment Nagisa took a deep breath, he placed his right hand on the hilt of his weapon as he already had Yachiho's blind spots memorized in his mind.