Chapter 53

Suddenly Kuusetsu tried to phase into the wall in order to escape. However, before she even had the chance, both Nagisa and Mira kicked her in the gut as they destroyed the wall she tried to escape through. Kuusetsu grabbed both of them by their ankles and threw them to the ground. Just as they were falling, both Mira and Nagisa didn't say a word as they nodded towards each other.

The two of them spun their bodies and landed so hard on their feet that the ground beneath them broke apart. Suddenly Nagisa pulled his left fist backwards as Kuusetsu was suddenly being pulled towards him. Just as Kuusetsu got close, she noticed that a wire was wrapped around her left wrist. However, by the time she noticed, both Mira and Nagisa slammed their fists into her gut as she was sent flying back while the wire snapped from the force.

Kuusetsu smirked as she suddenly flew high up into the air. Though she was stunned to see various clones of Mira on the ground. However, her gaze wasn't fixed on Mira for long. Kuusetsu tried her best to find Nagisa amongst the crowd of Mira's. That hit to her gut earlier told her everything she needed. The one who could cause the most damage to her wasn't Mira.

 The one who could cause the most damage to her wasn't Mira

Suddenly Mira jumped high into the air as she was ready to punch Kuusetsu

Suddenly Mira jumped high into the air as she was ready to punch Kuusetsu. Seeing this, Kuusetsu held her arms in a x-like position before swinging them down with great force and cutting Mira into pieces. However, her eyes widen in shock when the Mira she cut merely turned to smoke as the real one was already in front of her.

The moment Mira slammed her fist at Kuusetsu, she noticed how Kuusetsu's face secreted some fluid as her fist harmlessly slipped off of the shuuki's face as she was kicked into the ground. Before Mira could hit the ground, she found herself in the arms of Nagisa as he had caught her before she could hit the ground. When the two of them looked up in the air, they saw Kuusetsu holding a bunch of cards.

"Against opponents like you, this is no longer an execution but a battle. I've been forbidden from fighting, so I was told that if I found myself in a battle I should flee and let these loose throughout the city. All out, release!!!!"

 All out, release!!!!"