Chapter 3- the first fight

I heard something coming from the bushes, but I didn't want to make it a big deal. But I heard footsteps and that got me worried. I stood up and walked over to where I heard the noise and I saw Ethan and Eric watching us.

'Oh, hello boys!' I said sarcastically.

Trix and Ivy turned around to see the boys coming out of the bush. They turned bright red. I don't know if it was out of embarrassment or anger but honestly, I don't care.

'Your Blossom, aren't you?' Ethan asked.
'Yes why?' I replied.

A second later I felt something sharp in my stomach. I looked down and saw that they stabbed me. I fell to the ground. A few minutes later I looked down and saw my wound all healed. I was really confused. I stood up like nothing happened.

I heard someone who was in pain. I started running to try and find them. After 5 minutes no luck. I was searching high and low. Even Ivy and Trix was helping me. I started to panic. Until I heard Ivy shout my name and I came running! I saw Ben on the floor on the verge of dying! I helped heal him.

'Those bitches! I am going to kill them!' I shouted.

I helped him up. He was in pain, but his wound was healed. That's the main thing. Trixie got him some water. He is now lent agonised a tree. It has been 10 minutes; I think he is ready to talk.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.
'I followed you here' he answered while he was in pain.
'Oh, suck it up, you should be fine now!' I spoke, while I stood up.
'uhhhh who is he?' Trix asked.
'a king's son who my sister is meant to be marring' I replied in a sarcastic tone.
'Uh what if I don't want to marry her?' he interrupted me while standing up.
'Oh, so your fine now ... good take this!' I handed him a knife.

He was confused so I explained that he needs to protect himself with something. He was throwing it around like it was a toy! I had to teach him a few things. (don't ask how I know how to use it)

'Why do I need to know how to use it?' Ben asked.
'Because I am going after the brothers and you guys are obviously going to follow me, so you need to be protected!' I explained.
'Yep, follow got it!' he winked at me.

I shivered and walked off. While walking off I rolled my eyes. Now looking back at it I want to know what he meant by, he doesn't want to marry Nicole. But it isn't my problem. He caught up to me and started to ask loads of questions. I so badly wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up. But by the time I was able to get a word out, we were already where we need to be.

I started shouting Ethan and Erics name from the top of my lungs. I was out of breath by the time they got there. They kept scanning the area, looking very suspicious. Eric took 2 steps forwards.

'What are you looking for?' I asked.
'You solders or someone who is actually going to fight us!' he chuckled.

I didn't go through hours in training for them to think I need someone else to fight them. Me being me, I obviously threw a knife hitting a tree in-between their heads. They looked at me like I have gone crazy.

I walked closer to them. And finally stood up for myself! They had to take 2 steps back. I wanted to laugh but I held it in. They looked scared. I turned to Trix and Ivy and nodded.

'What are you going to do?' they chuckled.
'Well, I am going to win and we will see who is stronger. You were looking for me so here I am!' I spun around.
'That isn't going to happen!' Eric said while throwing a knife at me.
'Um you might wanna reconsider that!' I caught it right Infront of my eyes.

That's when everything broke out. I had both of them against me. But I think I am winning. Ivy, Trix and Ben are hiding behind a bush.

We kept fighting. Using magic and everything. 45 minutes later I won. Its only because Ethan got hurt, Eric helped him up and they left.

'Well, I won that!' I turned to the others.

2 seconds later I felt dizzy and then I passed out.