𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

Author's P. O. V

Zayaan took Fabiha's hand as he slowly ascended towards the place. Fabiha's eyes widened as she saw the interior of the place. The whole place was decorated with beautiful blooming flowers and some beautiful candles. The whole place had a sweet warming scent that came from the flowers. She stopped as she saw a beautiful table with a bunch of flowers and a lit candle at the centre of the table. The table had a seat for two. Her eyes were sparkling as she checked out the whole place. "Did you like it?" Zayaan asked slowly and calmly. "I loved it." Fabiha whispered. "The place is so beautiful." She added. Zayaan chilled out as his spark loved the place he especially arranged for her.

"But wait. You told me that you will punish me. So-" before Fabiha could complete her sentence Zayaan started ascending towards her. Fabiha started walking backwards and Zayaan moved forward. Soon her back met the walls and stopped. Zayaan started coming closer. He was so close that Fabiha couldn't keep her eyes open. She started having a strange feeling in her stomach as she could feel Zayaan's warm breath on her lips. Their faces were inches away. "I didn't know that you were this desperate for punishment." He whispered into her ears. "Your punishment is that you will have this lunch date with me." He added and released his grip on her. As Zayaan let her go slowly there was a bit of disappointment on her face. 'What? I thought you would kiss me.' Fabiha thought.

Soon their lunch was served. Fabiha enjoyed her lunch with her husband.

Fabiha went to pick some flowers for her. She took a white orchid just when she left a warm breath on her neck. She hurriedly turned around and saw Zayaan standing in front of her. And again he started moving forward. But this time his gaze was on the necklace of hers. He had a satisfied look on his face as his and her nose touched. This time Fabiha bravely wanted to keep her eyes open. But luck was not on her side either. She couldn't keep up with his gaze. His eyes were locked on hers. Which caused her to close her eyes. "You kept your words." Zayaan said. "My words?" Fabiha got confused. "You didn't ever take off the necklace. Did you?" Zayaan asked. Fabiha's face became red as porcelain. She didn't answer him. Zayaan's hand trailed to back as he pulled her even closer. Fabiha's body crashed into his. Zayaan completed the gap between them. Her eyes were still close. "You know, sometimes silence answers in positive." Zayaan started. "So, I will take it as a yes." He added. Fabiha still didn't say a word. They both stayed like this for a while.

Fabiha's P. O. V

We stayed this close for a while. To be honest, I don't mind staying like this. Into his arms. His arms are like the safest place I have ever got. It feels so good. I wish we could stay like for a while more. But we got interrupted by a call. I got mad at Zayaan as I thought that it was his. He took his phone out of his pocket and said, "It's not mine. Check your phone." "Who would be calling me right now?" I said and went towards the table to take a look. I stopped as I was the called name. Zayaan got worried and ask, "Who is it?" I let out a sigh and decline the call. "No one." I answered. He didn't buy it but still agreed. I kept the phone on the table and was about to walk towards him, the person started calling again. I again declined the call and to my surprise the person called again. "Take the call, Fabiha. Maybe it's important." Zayaan suggested. I nodded and took the call. "That's whole a lot of nerve to decline my call, you know that right?" The person said. "Is there anything important?" I asked. "Not really." The person replied. "Then why did you called me like the whole world was ending?" I asked. The person on the other side remained silent for a while and then started, "I am taking my revenge, you know." My brows furrowed, "What revenge?" I asked. "Well, honey let me remind. Have you forgotten what you did when I had a hangout with my friend?" And just when I remembered why she called me. "How did you know that I am on a lunch date with Zayaan?" I asked. "Well, don't forget who I am. Of course I will know everything." The person said with a wide grin. "Tahmin, get to the point. Or else I will hang up on you." I said being irritated. "I called you just to remind you on your past doings, baby. And yes do use some protection, I don't want you to get pregnant in just one go. Do you get me?" Tahmin said. "Gosh girl! I am hanging up on you." I scolded her and hung up the call.

I let out a sigh. "Is everything fine?" Zayaan asked as he was concerned. "Yeah, everything is fine." I assured him. "Then why did she called you?" He asked. "well she wanted to take her revenge." I said simply. "Revenge?" Zayaan asked. "Yeah. She has a best friend who is a boy. And I hate that guy." I replied. Zayaan let out a laugh and said, "You both hate the guy friend of yours. Don't you?" He asked. I nodded. "So whenever they used to hang out, I used to call her in this way. When she answers the call, before she could say a word I hung up the call on her face. And then I call her back again." Zayaan's eyes widened. "How evil you are. Why would you disturb them like that?" He asked. "As I said earlier, I hate the guy." I replied. "And that's why she took her revenge today. Didn't she?" He asked. And I nodded.

We are now leaving the place. While we are exiting the place, my sandal tored up. Fuck. Why is not my luck with me? Why? Zayaan saw that my sandal tored up. Without saying a word he lifted me up in bridal style. And started walking towards the parking lot. "Zayaan, put me down." I protested "Shssh" Zayaan shushed me and put me inside the car. He even didn't let me wear the seat belt. Rather he did that for me and made the seat really comfy. Soon he took his seat and started he engine. "Get ready for a long drive, Spark." Zayaan said as he accelerated the car. The road was not that busy, so he kept the speed of the car a bit faster. I pulled down the windows down to feel the breeze. The breeze was a bit cold and it's expected that it will rain.

Soon the rain started down pouring. I took my hand out to feel the rain. Zayaan pulled the car aside. "Why did you pulled over?" I asked. "If I keep driving with your hand outside like that, you might get hit by other car." Zayaan replied. "You could have just told me. I would have took my hand inside." I said. "Just enjoy the rain. Ok?" He said with his hands cupping my face. These little act of his are really making me melt. Soon I took my hand inside the car and he started the car. We stopped in front of a ice cream parlor. "Wanna have some?" He suggested. "Yes." I screamed out of happiness. He gave me a warm smile and went to grab some ice cream for me. He handed me one and started the car again. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Heavenly." I replied. "Really?" He again asked. "Yes, because this is my first time enjoying the rain like this. I have never been on a long drive while it's raining. And most importantly, ammu never let me have ice cream while it's raining. So overall, it feels so heavenly as I am enjoying the rain like this way and enjoying my favorite ice cream." I explained.

Zayaan's P. O. V

After hearing her, I couldn't hude my happiness. It's feels so good that I have made her day memorable. "And you won't believe, I have always wished for these." She added. I cup her face , "Just let know your wishes. I promise, I will try my best to fulfill them." I assured her. Hearing my words her eyes started to sparkle.

Soon the rain ended. I started driving again. This time we stopped in front of a beautiful lake. "Let's have a walk. There's a beautiful lake here." I suggested Fabiha, which she agreed. We are walking by the lake. The breeze after rain is always super fresh and cold. Fabiha stands beside the railing of the lake. I stand beside her. We both remain silent. I can't take my eyes off her. She looks so serene with that necklace giving a spark. I can't hold back myself anymore. I take a deep breath and harshly her cup face with both of my hands. I straightly look into her eyes and ask, "Can I?" As there's a little distance between us. She lookes at me with widened eyes. I thought that there was an incoming slap for me hut to my surprise she nodded. "I need words." I demanded breathily. She remained silent. It's a no. I closed my eyes as I am preparing myself to let her go just when she said, "Yes." I opened my eyes. Did I just heard right? She slowly closed her eyes. Fuck. It's a fucking yes. Without wasting a second I crash my lips into hers. Damn, her lips are so fucking soft. I lose control over myself. I keep kissing her lips as my left hand travels to her back and I pull her even more closer to me so that she can't escape. Her body crashes on mine. Soon she opened her mouth and I took the opportunity. I inserted my tongue inside her mouth and start to explore her. The taste she holds is mind blowing. I keep kissing her hard. I take my tongue out and bite her lower lips. I keep biting and sucking her lower lips. I started feeling a heat inside me as I start kissing her. Soon the rain started down pouring again. I didn't stop. Rather I increased my speed on devouring her lips. It felt like the rain added fuel to my fire. The fire of devouring her. The fire to taste my wife. The fire to make love with my Spark.

God! It's my first time writing a scene like this. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Can you guys please vote some more?