Zayaan

Morning

I am having breakfast with my family. Well it’s a rear view here. As everyone in my family is always busy  running business. We hardly get time to spend together. My dad took a sip of his coffee and said "Why don't you visit our company?" "Come on dad, you know this business of yours is really boring. I wanna set up my own company on Super cars. And i need your help for this." I said.

"About that, under one condition I will help you with your company." dad said. "Really!!! You agreed?? Like I have been requesting you about this for ages and now you’re agreeing?? Something's fishy" I said. "If you’re not interested then I'll take my offer back." dad said calmly while sipping into his coffee. "No no no...I am interested. Please tell me the condition." i said. Hearing me my elder brother Zeshan let out a giggle. Mom glared at him and he stopped. "So I have set your marriage with the only daughter of a banker friend of mine. She's studying in Dhaka University's psychology department. She'll be in 2nd semester soon. Now enjoying her semester break. Today we'll visit them. And when they'll ask for your consent, you’ll say yes."

"Hahaha...that's the funniest joke you have ever had dad! It got me laughing so hard..." I said in between my laughter. But everyone had a serious look on their faces. So, I stopped laughing and asked "Are you guys serious?"
Everyone nodded. "No fucking way! I am not gonna get married.  Whatever your conditions are, you can't force me like this!" I said and started to leave the dinning room. I was feeling furious. "Then stop dreaming about your super car's company. I won't help you with a single penny of mine!" dad said fuming.

His words fueled my anger. "You have only a few hours. Think wisely. And then take your final decision." dad said.

Now I am walking back and forth inside my room. Whenever I am stressed out, I do this. I am not able to come to a conclusion. After an hour of thinking I went downstairs to meet my dad. I couldn’t find him. "Are searching for your dad, honey?" mom asked. "Yeah, where's he?" I asked. "He's waiting for you in his study room. I hope you took your decision wisely. Because of your dream don't hurt others. Ok, honey?" mom said sweetly by patting my shoulder. I just smiled and gave her a nod.

Now I am infront of dad's study room. I knocked on the door twice. And then dad said "Come in."

I positioned myself infront of his desk where he's going through some files. He raised his head and said "So what's your decision?" I took a deep breathe and said "As I can't let go of my dream, so I will marry her."

I could see satisfaction forming on dad's face. He smiled at me and stood up and walked towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder and said "I believe you will like her. She's so adorable. You're gonna like her at the very first glimpse." "Hope so" i said being annoyed.

At evening

I wore a white shirt with black pant and suit. I took my Ashton martin and started for her house with my family.

Zayaan's outfit

Zayaan's outfit

His car

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter... Please vote for more and ignore my spelling/grammatical mistakes...please share the story...and don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more update
@nur_inacorner