Hangout

Fabiha's P. O. V

It's been 1 day since that bastard and his family left. Since that day everyone in my family's been treating me so differently. Like I have never witnessed this side of them. Ammu's been busy in taking wedding preparation, dada and dadu's taking care of guest list, bhaia and baba are busy with grocery and other things for the wedding.

I just remembered that only Tahmin knows that I am getting married. I forgot to inform the other girls. So I take my phone and sent a message in our girls group chat.

*Group chat*

Fabiha: Hey girls! I hope you guys are not busy this evening, are you?

Tas: Well you know me and Tahmin are in Bangladesh for vacation. So yeah we are free. Ask the other girls.

Tahmin: I am free.

Jannat: why?

Fabiha: Then, let's meet.

Raaida: If it's your treat then count me in.

Tahmin: Of course it'll be her treat. I am not spending a single penny of mine.

Rahi: Carry on, Min. I am with you.

Fabiha: Yeah yeah it's my treat.

Jannat: Then we are coming.

Fabiha: Ok, meet at 5 o'clock in xyx restaurant. Today

Raaida: Is it morning or evening, guys?

Jannat: Seriously??? Can stop getting on our nerves with those stupid enquiries of yours?? It's really annoying!

Raaida: I am being serious.

Tas: We will meet her at 5 in the evening. Got that?

Raaida: 🤓👍

This girl. *sigh*. Whatever as I'll be meeting them at 5, so I still have some time in my hand. And I am going to use them wisely by sleeping. I set the alarm for 4 o'clock and got lost in my nap.

I woke up at 4.15 pm and got ready. I put on a white dress and a very light make up. I wore my favourite white and golden jhumkas that matched my outfit. After that I went outside of my room and went to my ammu. "Ammu, can you give me some money?" I asked. "For what?" ammu asked. "Well, I didn’t informed my friends about me getting married. So today I told them to meet me and I'll inform them." I answered. "Why do you need to go outside? Just call them home." Dadu stated. This lady. Like always, why does she need to do this? Why does she need to use that long nose of hers in every matter!!

I let out a sigh and was about to say something but ammu stopped me like ALWAYS. "Let her just enjoy. She's getting married anyway." Ammu defended me. Dadu got disappointed and said, "Do whatever you want. As if you mother and daughter listen to me anyway" and went to her room.

I turned to ammu and she gave me money for the treat. "Thanks" I said by giving her a simple smile. She hummed and said, "Take the car with you. And tell your friends that I have invited them to stay with us till your wedding. They be here at least 10 days before your wedding.  Ok?" I smiled and said,"Ok, I'll tell them. Now bye I am getting late."

In the restaurant

I took a seat and waited for the others. Tas and Rahi came together like always. We were chit chatting when Raaida came and side by side Jannat also came. And guess what that bitch is late. She's always late. I don’t know why is she always late. After waiting for her another 10 minutes, she finally came. "Sorry sorry sorry, guys. The traffic was huge." Tahmin started. "It's ok, we know you’ll be late. Next time when we hangout I am just gonna tell you not to come. There's no space for the late ones." I said being annoyed. "Really?? Says who" Tahmin stated. "Ok, girls stop. Don't ruin the moment by fighting like cat and dog. We have met each other after ages. So Let's spend the time by not fighting. Ok?" Tas stated. We all agreed.