Vacation

Fabiha's P. O. V

I haven't talked to Zayaan since last night.

You know, things are being awkward right now. We were about to kiss but we got interrupted.

To be honest, a part of me wants to kill Ryan. How could he call someone at this hour?

I know they are best friends, but Zayaan is not a bachelor anymore. He is married!

Argh. Again, a part of me wants to thank him.

Like if he didn't call then, we would have kissed each other. And I don't want my first kiss like this.

I want my first kiss to be filled with love. True love.

And me and Zayaan, we are not even in love. Like, Zayaan had a dating history. He told me that once. And he never felt that attraction towards them.

Then how can I believe that he will love me or will be attracted to me?

What if he leaves me in the future? What if he starts loving Mila again? What if we get divorced?

All these thoughts are killing me.

No, Fabiha. You won't easily believe that bastard. You won't fall for him. You need to stay strong. You need to focus on your career. You have to become the best psychologist, Bangladesh has ever seen.

Moreover, it's a forced marriage. We both were forced into this relationship. So, technically, he can leave me whenever he wants to.

It's not like those films and daily soaps that he will fall for me. It's reality, here he won't fall for me.

"Boo!" Zayaan said from behind and yes, the bastard scared the shit out of me. I jerked off.

"Where did you get lost? Were you thinking about me?" He said with a smirk.

I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief. And continued my task.

I am tidying up everything as we will be leaving in a few minutes.

Zayaan took our luggage and put it inside the car.

Now we are biding goodbye to our family. Nisha bhabi came towards me and,"Forget about everything. And enjoy your vacation, ok?" she said.

I gave her a nod. "And yes, come back with good news, ok?" she whispered into my ears.

"No. It's not our duty right now. Make sure to give us some good news, as we are away enjoy yourselves." Zayaan interrupted us and rested his arm on my neck.

"Of course, don't worry about us." Zeshan bhai said as he stood beside Nisha bhabi.

Bhabi elbowed him and he looked at her and said, "What? At least we don't need a vacation for being naughty." and winked her.

We all burst into laughtFabiha

2 hours later

I let out a yawn and ask,"Are we there yet?" in a bored voice.

"Not yet." he kept it short.

"Come on, where are you even taking me? You have been saying the same thing for the past 2 hours!" I said.

"Well, can just remain silent. I need to focus on road." he said without taking his eyes off the road.

I turn my head towards the window.

I put on my ear phones and started playing songs of Shah Rukh Khan.

I am a huge SRK fan. I was feeling the vibe of the song.

After a few minutes I fell asleep.

"Hey, wifey. Wake up. We are here." Zayaan said as he was trying to wake me up.

Zayaan's P. O. V

"Fabiha, wake up." I said again and again.

"Don't disturb me. Let me sleep,please." she said while sleeping.

Without thinking about anything, I took her into my arms in bridal style.

And then we extend towards the farmhouse.

It's been so long since I have been here.

I remember the last time I came here was for my graduation party. All of my friends were invited. Ryan hosted the party.

As the memories of the past flashes into my eyes, a drop of water escaped my eyes.

I shake off my thoughts and calm my heart by saying 'everything is going to be fine.'

Soon we reached our room. I carefully lay her in the bed and wrap her up with the sheets.

She looks comfortable. At least her face says so.

I left her and went downstairs to pick up our luggage.

After taking the luggage, I went towards the stairs when I was stopped by a voice that came from my behind.

"Zayaan? Is that you, son?"

I turn around and get freeze. My eyes get widened. My heart started beating loudly as if it's gonna come out in any second.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can I hope for some more votes? And don't forget to follow me on Instagram- @nur_inacorner