First call

Fabiha's P. O. V

It's nearly 10:30 pm, I came back at 9:30 pm. I got fresh and sitting infront of my window. I took a sip of my tea and enjoyed the night breeze. Suddenly my phone ringed, I looked at the caller id. It was an unknown number. After 3 rings I answered the call. I started by saying

In the call

Me:  Assalamu Alaikum. Who's this?

Unknown: (clears throat) well it’s me. Zayaan.

Me: (act fool) Zayaan who?

Zayaan: Girl, do you have a lot of Zayaan in your life? (Annoyed)

Me:....

Zayaan: (sighed) it's Zayaan Fadel. Now are you recognizing me?(irritated)

Me: yeah. So tell me why did you call me at this hour?

Zayaan: Mom told me to ask you when is your semester going to start?

Me: In 2 days.

Zayaan: Ok.  You’re going to spent this 2 days with me. Mom said we need to get along well.

Me: Are you requesting me or threatening me? Listen Mr. Fadel, I am not going anywhere with you if use that tone of yours.

Zayaan: Oh god(sigh). Ok. Will you please go on a date with me tomorrow? (Calmly).

Me: I still don't wanna go anywhere with ya.

Zayaan: why?(frustrated)

Me: Because, I don't trust you. What if you sell me?

Zayaan: (irritated as hell) You know what. I also don't trust you. But there's nothing we can about it, can we? You and I are stuck in the same situation. So you better cooperate with me and end this drama as soon as possible.

Fabiha: (sigh) Ok. Text me the time and the place. I'll be there.

Zayaan: Be ready at 12 in the noon. And I'll pick you up from your place.

Fabiha: No need. I can go on my own.

Zayaan: Just be ready at 12. Bye.

Call ended

How dare he cut the call on my face. Just wait uRf

l our wedding. I will make your life a living hell. Just wait and watch.

Zayaan's P. O. V (before the call)

I just came home after a very long and tiring day. I took a bath and went downstairs to have dinner.

I took a seat at the table. Mom sat opposite to me. "Where's everyone?" I asked. "Oh, your dad and bhai ( brother) are having dinner with a new client. " Mom answered. "When will Bhabi ( sis in law) will come? It's been so many days since she went to her paternal house." I further added. "Yeah, I also said the same to her today. She told me that she'll comeback tomorrow and then we will start taking preparations for your wedding. And about that, did you call Fabiha?" she asked.

While taking a spoon of my dinner, I said, "No" "But you should call her. And take her on dates. You better call her after taking dinner and ask her out. Get to know her well." she advised me which I totally didn’t like. She understood that I won't call her so she threatened me by saying that she'll tell dad about this and then dad will stop helping me out for my own company. And for the sake of my dream I took her phone number from mom

After taking dinner, I went upstairs and called her.

After the call

I am working on some papers for my company in my study room, when mom came to me. "Mom, if you’re here to know that if I called her or not, then let me tell you I called her and she agreed. We're going on a lunch date. Happy?" I said without taking my eyes off the papers. "That's my boy. But I was here for something else." she smiled and said. I looked at her and said, "What?" "Did you inform Ryan about that." she asked. "About what?" I asked.

"About you, getting married." she said. "No. I didn’t." I said. "Why didn’t you inform him? He's our family. Did you forget that? You brat!" she started scolding me. "Mom, stop scolding me!" I said. "Why I shouldn’t? Don't forget I am still your mother. I'll always scold you. Now take out your phone and tell." she said. "Now?" I asked. "Yes! Now!" she ordered. I sighed and calles him infront of her.

In the call

Ryan: Man. Didn’t die or something? Why the fuck are you calling me now!(screaming in a sleepy voice)

Zayaan: Well, mom forces to call right now.

Ryan: Is everything alright? (Serious tone)

I was about to answer him but mom took the damn phone from me and started talking

Mom: Yes honey. Everything's fine

Ryan: Hello aunty.

Mom: Sorry for disturbing you at this hour, but as you can see as Zayaan's best friend you have the right to know.

Ryan: Umm... Can guys just tell me what happened?

Mom: Yeah sure. Your best mate. Zayaan is getting married on 10th of next month. (Excited)

Ryan:....

Mom: Ryan, honey are you there?

Ryan:....

"Oh come on mom, he's in shock!" I screamed from the other side and then I took the phone from her and went outside the room.

Zayaan: man are you there?

Ryan:...

Zayaan: Ok. Now can you stop being shocked? It's getting on my nerves right now

Ryan: As if I ever cared about that?

Zayaan: What happened?  Weren’t you shock?

Ryan: Tell this is a prank.

Zayaan: It's not

Ryan: Congratulations. But I am really praying for that poor girl. She'll just get an unromantic husband.

Zayaan: Just shut up, ok?

Ryan: You know what? Let's talk about this tomorrow. I am really sleepy right now. Goodnight.

Call ended by Ryan

Huh. As of I am waiting to talk to you tomorrow.

No more today. Hope you guys liked the chapter. In this chapter I introduced a new character Ryan. You guys will get to know about him more. Please don’t forget to vote, comment and share. Love ya. Bye~