"I'm not gonna forget it now or ever and about you i won't let you forget, you don't remember things but I'll make you remember very soon and from that time you won't ever forget"

Red hue crepted on my face, why does this man always have to be like this?
Like he enjoys whenever he makes me speechless with his dirty jokes.

But i regret everything i did yesterday, I feel terrible after using him and this man in front of me just said nothing even when I made such a big decision for his company, what is he upto?

Stealing glances from him, i got up from the bed and said

"Let me wash up" then went to the washroom.

Why did I feel so much comfortable with him? Why I acted like a desperate woman? God it's driving me crazy, everything is fucked up.
Why is my heart beating maniacally whenever I remember the kiss we shared

His tongue in my mo- "stop it Aarushi"
I literally shouted at my own thoughts as I removed his shirt and hang it
A gasp escaped my mouth seeing my reflection in the mirror and red hue covered my face ear and neck.

His marks were crepted all over my upper body, oh goddddd!!!

I casted my eyes down and gasped hard looking at my breasts and closed my eyes in shame, this reflection of mine shook my core and made me feel something I don't desire to feel right now.

I turned on the shower and hissed when the water hit my already sensitive breasts, WHAT THE HELL HE DID WITH THEM YESTERDAY?

The more the water hit the more hickeys aches.

"Bitch"
"Fucker"
"Bastard"
I stopped cursing when the pain vanishes.
.
.
Getting out of the bathroom in the bathroom robe I saw a dress on the bed, I moved closer to get a look on it and behind it was innerwear.

What the hell?!

The door opened revealing Vivaan and i grabbed the innerwear in my hands and moved my hand behind my back.

"You arranged this?" I asked.

"Who else will?" He said putting two cups of tea on the table

"And you don't need to hide them, I've brought them and yes I've already seen yours and even the thing behind them" he stated shamelessly, my eyes widen

"Shut up!"

"Make me like you did yesterday" he
said taking his cup and taking a sip.

"Shameless bastard"

"Glad you know it now" he stated while i collected the dress in my hands and started moving to bathroom to change.

I changed into the dress and came out