she cares?

~target-135 votes.
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
Id is @alicefantasy_04

Vivaan pov:

Can't you just stay
With me forever?

"And someone will say she is not scared" I said not being able to stop the chuckle that left my mouth making her open her eyes in an instant,

How can someone be this cute?
She does things to me which I can't understand, and right now her being in my lap while her upper half is half naked isn't really helping the situation, it isn't lust, it's just adoration that I bear for her and it increases with every move she does, be it, the red hue which covered her ear whenever she shouts, be it the small smile that adores her as soon as someone talks to her, be it the habit of her scratching her nose whenever she is confused, be it how she get flustered whenever we share an intimacy, be it her habit of trying to take as much food as she can in one go to save time which cause her cheeks to look full, be it every small to big things she does, all of them makes me adores her more and more.

"Leave me" she whispered looking down and then I realised she was trying to release herself from my hold
but I can't let this moment to tease her go away and miss the cute and angry reaction she gives, it's fun to get on her nerves.

"Well I asked you something Dr" I said holding her hand which was on the armrest, then intertwined our fingers together and pulled her closer to me

The dim white light highlights the dust particles flowing in the room, and the soft winds which is making her hair flows in the air softly, all these things together make my heart beat faster and I want the time to stop and let me devour all the moment I'm having with her.

"I wasn't scared it just happened in the moment" she said looking down and shivered a little making me realise that it was cold, seriously whenever she is with me, i forget everything.

I loosened my hold and she got up,
"Stand here" I said and went to bring her sweater and pajama

" Change" I said handing it to her and she is nodded.
I also wore my sweater and we both went outside to have dinner.
The winds were getting stronger time by time and probably after midnight they will be devastating.

"Hey bro come here" i heard Liam's voice and saw him, his family and the two tourists together sitting in the table together while some food was placed in between and the old lady was serving them.

We all started eating, the food was moderate neither good nor bad, it was just enough to satisfy the tongue and the stomach.

"The proba is that the storm will be over after tomorrow only I can until then we all should stay here we shouldn't risk going out" Liam said

It is true, it is not a great idea to go out when there is a deadly storm lurking over, it is not like i couldn't but I just don't want to, if I want then i can call the special forces to get me from here but spending some time being a normal person is so peaceful, just some days away from the limelight feels good and also heaven when your angel is with you.

After eating we all went to our respective rooms and i lit up the candles on the every corner of the room and put the laltern in the middle on the chair.
I looked at Arushi who already sat down on the bed as soon as she came in, she must be tired.