A deal

"You" Vivaan said while a smirk of victory and self pride was plastered on this face

"what the hell are you speaking about,do think of it as some kind of joke or what Mr Vivaan? What the fuck you even want just spit it out" Arushi said raising her voice and from all those successful years in his business he can tell desperation is what she bears right now, and that's what he wanted, to lure out the hidden desire out of her and make her do what he wants to.

"You heard me Mrs-"

"Miss Arushi Singh, I am no longer carrying your sur name with me, get that in your fucking head"  she said trying to act as calm as possible because right now the thread to her desire and happiness is in his hands.

"I haven't signed divorce paper" He said with his usual cold tone but it had a challenging aura in it.

"That's not the concern I have sig-"

"Shut the fuck up Arushi" he shouted banging his hands on table and driving attention of the staff of the cafe to him but one glare from him and they all Directed to their respective directions

"Don't shout like a madman" she said

"Well may be I'm a madman, so let's get straight to the point which is what you have to do in return of the flat" he said with a smile but it was not a generous or appealing one it was shouting something else which she was not able to understand.

"What it is"

He just smirks and gestured something to someone and a man dressed in all black came to him handling a file in the table and then gets away.

"Sign it" he said sliding it more to her side
She frowned and ask what it is

"You are a well educated woman help yourself" he said to which she just cursed him in her mind.

She thoroughly goes through all of the pages with an resistant frown

"The fuck it is Vivaan, you want me to continue being your wife untill you finally want to divorce me, Nah I'm not playing this marriage game anymore and you can force me into it" she said in a pure rage.

" forcing isn't my thing lady, I'm making a deal, you will sign it and I'll give you the flat simple and if you reject then forget about it ", he said coldly yet dangerously

"Please why are you doing this to me?" She pleaded with tears in her eyes which for a moment bring a reaction out of him which was a sting in heart but he quickly concealed it with his normal poker face.

"You have this day to make your decision, choose wisely", he said and moved out of there leaving a devastated woman behind with the papers still on the still table.

.
.
.

Arushi

Kneeling in front of the statue of kahna
While the tears are flowing continuously

"Why Kanha you have to do all this to me just why? Whatever you have thrown in my destiny I have gladly accept everything, even though when I was dying inside i never complained to you, when I was young I asked you love from my family which you didn't give but as I grow up I realised maybe I was not meant for it and I was asking for too much so I stopped asking fot anything just believed in you thinking you will do the best for me but now I'm tired I a-am very e-exhausted from everything, I just asked you my mother's flat was it too much too ask.
Why Kanha just why are you doing this to me I used to think that God gives hard time to strong people and that I'm strong but now i want to be weak please just end this pain let me come to you"  I poured my heart in front of him crying, shouting out all the pain I had in my heart , he is my only true listener.

After spending the whole two hours in this isolated temple I got up sensing the arrival of the priest

"I am believing you once again please don't break my belief this time please I'm begging you or else I'll not be able to live" i pleased whispering the last time then touched his feet and turned around to see a priest looking at me with a smile.

"Chinta na kro putri Hari tmhare bhi sare dukh har lenge bas thoda sabr rakho viswas aur astha ke sath" He said with a genuine warm smile to which I can't help and gave it to him too as it came out naturally i didn't say anything but offered my respect to him and move out.
.
.
.

Vivaan

Looking at the clock it was already 11 pm I was having my dinner, when my phone rang indicating someone was calling I looked at the caller id causing a smirk to fall on my face

"I've signed" With this she disconnected the call.

Be prepared for what comes to you next, I'll not let you go away easily after using me for your benefit and then betraying the surname which you carried,behind my back Mrs Vivaan Rajput.