11

Taehyung POV: 

The dance was over and it was the day of the concert. I was feeling horrible after listening to everything from the dance last night. 

I heard Jeonghan and Jisoo talking. 

Listening to it made me cry. I hated Jeonghan for no reason. He's the cause of me and Jisoo but he loved her first. He loved her way before me and way more than me. I blamed him for everything. But he cared about me and let me be with Jisoo. 

I blamed Jisoo for nothing and instead kept on hurting her. I got the feeling that she was never cheating on me. It was just me being egoistic the entire time. I hated myself for doing that. 

How can I ever approach either one of them? 

It was almost time for the concert and I was backstage. I was practicing until someone approached me. I turned to see Jisoo. I was shocked. What was she doing here? But I was somewhat very happy to see her. 

"Jisoo I-" She cut me off. "Listen Taehyung. You may hate me a lot but I want to clear things up with you. I was never cheating on you. The guys I went out with was my brother and then after was my cousin Mingyu. He recently came and I decided to meet him after my work. I texted you I would be late and didn't tell you this because I didn't want to bother you about picking me up or any confusion. But not doing that created all the confusion. I want to tell you I really love you a lot. I would never imagine cheating on you. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way" She said and left. 

I couldn't say anything after that except hating myself. I really did blame and hurt her for no reason. It was me the entire time. 

"Kim Taehyung you're next" The host said. It was my turn to sing and Yuna playing the piano. 

I went on stage and started. 

What's two minus one?
Hope you listen to this song 'cause I, I, I
'Cause I'm doing right just fine
I'm doing alright, doing alrightAll the time in the world to myself
I can go out and drink all day and night
But why can't I get you off my mindI can't get you out of my head, yeah
Gotta get you out of my head, yeah
How can you be so fine when I'm, I'm, 아이야이야Two minus one
I can see you're doing really good without me, baby
Two minus one
I'm doing great myself
Hope you know I am'Cause I'm not lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
Two minus one
I'm super fine
I don't need you anymoreAnd every time I see you in my feed
I don't feel anything anymore
We used to be best friends
I remember you said that you can be yourself when I'm around
Guess that didn't really matter
All the feelings we had were not worth much to you at all
Well I moved on, so keep your two cents
Sympathy subtractionI can't get you out of my head, yeah
Gotta get you out of my head, yeah
How can you be so fine when I'm, I'm, I'm, I'mTwo minus one
I can see you're doing really good without me, baby
Two minus one
I'm doing great myself
Hope you know I am'Cause I'm not lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
Two minus one
I'm super fine
I don't need you anymoreI thought you were the one
Didn't need any other
I can still smell the perfume you used to wear in my clothes
Can't erase it, noI used to think you were that someone
We used be so much alike
I can still see you in myselfLove is so blinding
Love is so blindingTwo minus one
I can see you're doing really good without me, baby
Two minus one
I'm doing great myself
Hope you know I am'Cause I'm not lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
Two minus one
I'm super fine
I don't need you anymoreDon't need you anymoreI need you

The song finished and I was practically crying right now. I knew I made a horrible mistake which maybe I cannot be forgiven for. But I need to tell Jisoo I'm sorry and I love her so much as well. 

I ran off the stage and went to the courtyard where I saw Jisoo next to Jeonghan. I ran and stood in front of her. 

My eyes let out a few tears. "I'm sorry" I said quietly. "I hate myself. I hurt you. I made you cry. I did everything for my ego to satisfy. But I never realized what you went through. I'm sorry. I love you. I get it if you don't want to forgive me but I love you so much. "I said. She came and hugged me. 

"You know I can't be without you right?" She said. I smiled. "I'm sorry again" I said. "Me too" She said. I let go of her and kissed her. 

I then looked at Jeonghan who was just smiling at us. Jisoo then left because her friends were calling her. I looked at him and started to softly cry. "You're amazing" I said. 

"You really are. I'm so sorry" I said and hugged him. He looked at me. "You deserve to be happy" He said. "You do too" I said. "I already am happy" He said while looking at Jisoo smiling and taking pics with her friends. "She's happy and that's what matters" He said. "I never knew you would do that for me" I said. "I would because I care about you Taehyung" He said. "I barely did" I said. 

"Just because you don't doesn't mean I should stop as well" He said and smiled. "What did I do to get such an amazing friend." I said and hugged him again. Just then Jisoo started running back. 

"My performance is in sometime. Taehyung and Jeonghan you both have to watch it or else I will end you guys." She said cutely. I looked at Jeonghan and smiled. "We will"