10

Jisoo POV:

I was sitting and talking with Jeonghan until I glanced at Taehyung. He was dancing with Yuna. His hand was on her waist and they were both close to each other. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and opened them back. Jeonghan looked where I was looking. "Hey, don't be sad" He said. "You wanna dance?" He asked. I nodded my head. We went on the dance floor. He held my waist and we danced. It felt weird when I'm not with Taehyung but I can't do anything. 

I glanced at Taehyung again and saw Yuna leaning in to kiss him. Their faces were so close. I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes were getting watery and my heart was hurting a lot. "Sorry" I said as I let go of Jeonghan and ran outside. 

I went near the edge of the grass and stood there. Tears were coming out of my eyes. I can't take it when he's with another girl, how will I be when I see him kiss her. Why do I always end up getting hurt? Why wrong did I do? Was loving him too much a mistake? Or was going out with my brother and cousin a mistake?

I again felt a presence next to me. I knew who it was. "Please go" I said coldly. He didn't reply. "It's okay" He said quietly. I was done at this point. 

"What's okay huh? What's okay? How would you know? Why do you keep interfering in my life? It's no use of it anyways. You wouldn't even know how I feel right now. You must've never loved anyone. You barely even talk to anyone. And the time I don't feel like talking, you come and talk to me. Why do you do this to me? You say everything is fine but it's not. I'm here trying to fix things between me and him and then I'm the one who gets hurt in return. He's kissing someone out there. While I'm here crying for him. What did I do wrong? Was it me listening to you?" I shouted at him while crying. 

"Please go. I don't want you to trouble me or me troubling you. Just go out of my life. I don't need anyone to comfort me okay?" I said in a cold voice. 

He was silent. There was a moment of silence between us. I looked towards him and saw him silently stare at the sky. His eyes were showing pain. "I'm sorry" He muttered. 

He sat on the bench near us. It was silent until he spoke up. 

"I did love someone. It was our first year and I saw her in one of my classes. She was a pretty clumsy girl. But she was beautiful, kind, smart and every other amazing quality someone could have. I wasn't really good at expressing my feelings then so I quietly admired her. Later I found out that my best friend also liked her. I stayed quiet. I was sad and I was mad, but I never said anything because he was my friend. But then he proposed to her. I was watching the entire thing. It hurt me. It hurt me a lot. But seeing my best friend happy made me happy. Every day they would come in as a lovey dovey couple. But I never said a word. and neither did he. He stopped talking with me after he got in a relationship with her. I've always wondered why but thought It was best to not bother him." He said. 

I sat next to him and noticed the tears in his eyes. I held his hand. "You never told her about your feelings?" I softly asked. "No. I never did and I never regretted it. You know why? Because after seeing the love in her eyes for him, I didn't want to say anything that would confuse her. She loves him a lot and that never changed till now. And I realized that sometimes it's best not to express your feelings. Sometimes that's the right thing to do" He said. 

I looked at him and saw he was softly crying. "You still love her don't you?" I asked him. He nodded. "A lot. I love her more everyday. But I shouldn't. Because she loves someone else so much." He said while wiping his eyes. "That's unfair to you though" I told him. 

"Yeah maybe it is. It maybe unfair because I loved her first and I deserve her. But if I thought like that then she wouldn't be happy and I want to see her smiling all the time, even if it wasn't because of me" He said. 

I hugged him. "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm really sorry. I just was so frustrated about myself, I didn't even know you out of all people faced this much. I'm so sorry" I said. 

"No I'm sorry for troubling you. I made you so confused that you gut hurt multiple times." He said. 

I felt guilty for shouting at him. 

"I'm sorry for shouting. Besides you're right. If Taehyung is going to be like this then there is no crying over for him anymore." I said. But for some reason I felt like I didn't mean that. He stared at me.

"You love him a lot and I can tell that easily. You need to clear things up between you both. Ask him for time. Tell him everything about how you feel." He said. 

"But you said expressing is not the best solution." I said in confusion. 

"To make a relationship work, both have to be happy. Both have to enjoy each other's presence, love and cherish them. In my case, it was only me hoping to do that. But in your case, you and Taehyung both love each other. He still lives you Jisoo. He always did. He never stopped. Maybe these small fights are just some obstacles in the middle. If you don't clear them fast enough, it can create one big problem." He said. 

"You really do know a lot about these things. I guess you really are whipped for her" I said teasing him. "Oh be quiet" He said looking away. 

I hugged him again. "Thank you so much for being there with me Jeonghan."