1

Taehyung POV:

Love. A word that gives you great memories and makes you delighted, but can also take away those same memories and breaks you.  And that's exactly what happened to me.

I feel empty. Nothing has been functioning properly ever since Jisoo and I broke up. I loved her, but was she feeling the same? Did she give up on me? Sometimes I feel like it was my fault. I was busy in schoolwork and haven't been giving her enough time. But that isn't a reasonable explanation to why she was going out with another guy. Why was she cheating on me? Why did she lie to me all this time? Why couldn't she just be honest? 

-Flashback-

I was waiting for Jisoo to come back. She unlocked the door and came inside. She put her stuff down and let out a big sigh.

"Done with your little business?" I asked her while eyeing her. "Yeah, it was a heck of work, but I got the project done!"

"Right, and was this project about going to a cafe with another guy other than your boyfriend?" I asked her. She looked at me in shock and then let out another sigh. "Taehyung, let me explain-" Before she could complete what she was going to say, I spoke.

"No, I don't wanna hear it. Why couldn't you just tell me the truth. That you were going out with him instead of lying that you had work. Do you not trust me or something? Since when were you meeting him? Are you bored of me?" I asked her.

"Taehyung stop it! Do you think of me like that? You think I'm a cheater? Don't you see the love I have for you?" She asked me.

"Oh I did and that was before you started lying to me and-" She cut me off. "I wasn't lying to you! And besides you have your things don't you?" She asked folding her hands.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confusingly. "Hmm, what about Tzuyu? Don't act surprised, or don't lie, I know you've been meeting her secretly, I mean I get she's your best friend-"

"Jisoo, I was just helping her get close to one of my friends, the guy she likes. Don't doubt me right now. And stop diverting the topic. Why are you cheating on me?

"Do you really think of me like that?" She scoffed. "I can't believe you Taehyung. I can't keep staying like this if you never let me talk and always doubt me. We are over Taehyung."

"Oh so that's how you wanna play huh? Well guess what, we are done. Bye Jisoo, I hope you stay happy with whoever that guy was you've been secretly meeting."

-Flashback Ends-

I sat on my balcony and looked towards her window. 

Yes she's my neighbor, the house right across from me. Which makes it harder for me to forget her

I saw her sit on her bed and close her eyes. She looks beautiful. No wonder I fell for her. 

Me and Jisoo started dating 3 years ago, and now it's our last year of high school. 

I took out my phone to text her about how I'll pick her up for school tomorrow, but realization hit. She isn't mine anymore. I can't text, call, or maybe even talk to her. I tucked my phone back in my pocket and went inside to sleep. 

I closed my eyes but I can't get her out of my head. 

Why did I break up with her?

Why did I let her go?