2

Jisoo POV:

I opened my eyes to feel the sunlight hit my face. I got up and felt my head massively paining. My eyes were red due to all the crying. 

My world feels empty. My head hearts, my heart hurts. Why does everything happen to me? Why does everyone have to leave me? I loved you Taehyung, but you didn't trust me. 

He didn't even give me a chance to explain. I wanted to tell him that his thoughts were wrong, and I love him only, but now everything ended up wrong. I'm not with him anymore. He's not mine. I can't laugh with him. I can't blabber my nonsense to him, which he listens to. 

I came downstairs to find my brother Kim-Seokjin cooking breakfast, and my cousin Kim Mingyu, sitting at the counter top eating pancakes. Mingyu came just yesterday morning from Daegu and I met him at a cafe. He came to study medicine here. He's my favorite cousin. 

"Morning Chu" Jin said as he served a few more pancakes on another plate. "Good morning Pickachu" Mingyu said as he ruffled my hair. I acted as if I was angry. 

"Are you better now?" Jin asked me. "Oh yeah, are you feeling okay now?" Mingyu repeated. Yes, both of them knew that I dated Taehyung and broke up with him two days ago. I mean why wouldn't they find out if I was a crying mess?

"Yeah, I'm feeling better, but I'll be even better when I have a taste of these pancakes." I said. Before I took the plate of the cakes, Jin stopped me. "Uh uh, you first have to eat your apple, and then." He said. "I'm not a baby" I said as I took the apple and took a bite of it, angrily. "Well you are always one to me" He mocked and turned his back to me. I eyed Mingyu and we both shrugged at each other thinking "What's wrong with this guy?" 

Me and Jin have a 5 year difference. I'm 19 and he's 24. Mingyu and I have a 2 year difference.

"Anyways, Mingyu will be dropping you to school today" Jin said. "But Jin, I can go myself on the bus" I said. Jin sighed and agreed. 

I chatted with Mingyu and Jin for some time and left for school. I plugged my air pods in and played some music while walking to the bus stop. 

I was waiting for the bus to come until I saw him coming. He was looking handsome as usual and casually walking like nothing happened the other day. 

We made eye contact. It lasted for a second or two until I looked away, blinking the tears out of my eyes. He stood next to me and plugged his air pods in as well. The bus came and there were those two seats as always, reserved for us. He took a seat near the window. 

I didn't want to sit next to him. I looked around but found no other empty seat. I took a deep break in and sat next to him. Our hands touched, and that same electric feeling came like it always does. 

I glanced at him and found him smiling and texting someone. I peeked at the name and saw the contact saved as "Tzuyu"

I wasn't even surprised, but I was hurt. I didn't want to admit it, but I really was. 

 I need to forget him...

Because it seems like he's way better of without me anyways.