8

Jisoo POV:

I left the room immediately. I was almost about to cry when Taehyung accepted her to the dance. Why did he knowingly look at me and say that? Does he want me to get hurt more? He already hurt me so much but not even giving me a chance to explain. 

I was walking through the hallway trying to rush through but I ran into someone. I looked up to see Jeonghan. "What's the rush?" He asked me. "Nothing" I said while trying to not make eye contact with him. "Is something wrong?" He asked softly. I shook my head trying not to cry. "Sure?" He asked again. "Leave me alone" I said as I walked passed him. 

I looked back and saw him looking at me with concern. I felt bad for saying that to him but I really don't feel like talking to anyone right now. I went inside the restroom to wash my face until I heard people talking. 

"Have you heard! Taehyung and Yuna are going to the dance together?" 

"Yeah! They are such a cute couple" 

"They both do deserve each other" 

"Taehyung is handsome and Yuna is beautiful" 

"More beautiful than Jisoo of course" 

"Jisoo was so pathetic thinking Taehyung actually loves her" 

Hearing this, I left from there as quick as I can. I ran outside and sat on a bench. I can't stay there anymore. Why does everyone hate me now? They all use to love me when I was with Taehyung. They saw me as someone. But one second I'm not with him everyone treats me as trash. Were they only friendly to me because of him? Was I widely known because of him? 

But it was him who proposed to me first. It was first me who rejected, but he would never let go and then made me fall for him. It was him all the time to make the first move. But it was also him to make this move as well. 

How does he believevI was cheating on me? Even if I was, won't he know that I'd be with all the time now. Yet he's the one taking another girl to the dance. Just then I  felt a presence sitting next to me. It was Jeonghan. 

"Something is surely wrong" He said while looking at me. "He's taking another girl to the dance" I said quietly. "And?" He asked. "What do you mean? I don't like it. He blames me for cheating even though I never did anything, and then he takes another girl to the dance" I said raising my voice a little. "Then why don't you take someone?" He said. "You think this is a game?" I asked eyeing him. "Well he's doing that. Why don't you also take someone?" He said. 

"Like who's going to go with me. Everyone thinks I'm pathetic." I said looking down. "I'll go with you" He said casually. "What?" I asked. "You'll go with me?" 

"Yeah, what's wrong" He asked looking confused. "U-um nothing" I said. "But what will everyone think. They already misunderstood us before" I asked. "We'll go as friends. Is there anything wrong in that?" He asked. I shook my head as a no. "Well since it's tomorrow only, I'll pick you up, be ready at 7 pm okay?" And with that he left. 

I should be going to this dance with Taehyung as usual

But I'm going with his enemy, Yoon Jeonghan