The End Part2

"Hello kid, it seems like you need some help." Iron man said to me as he walked to me so that he could shake my hand. I just started shaking with how eager I am and I heard him starting to laugh. When he stopped and started to talk again he was pounced on by the lizard. The lizard bit his helmet and ripped the face part off and then the gloves so he couldn't shoot at him. I heard him say," Mark 10, fire" and only about 30 seconds later the suit he had on fell off and a new one was on him and he shot the lizard off of him. I watched as the hulk caught the lizard and slammed him into the ground...hard. Nick put him into a container and sent him back to the ship too. Nick Fury came up to me and asked,"How many are there left?"
"Ummmmmmm. There is electro, goblin, the hunter, and then I saw a few more I haven't named yet. One was like a white and black venom so I will just call him anti venom and then I saw a mix of red and black venom so he can be called toxin and then there was a red one too so he can be carnage. Oh and then there was the sandman and this weird guy that called himself the torch who is just all fire."
"Wow, that's a lot of people, but don't worry we can take care of them." Nick said as he pulled out a flare gun and shot it in the air.
"Ummm, may I ask, why did you do that?" I asked
He didn't answer but instead about 1000 shield agents skydived out of the helicarrier and landed on the ground ready to shoot at anything. I was so shocked with how many people that were going to help me. I heard a screaming and I turned around and saw a giant anti venom grabbing the oscorp tower and ripping it out of the ground. While him doing that the ground shook so much that everyone fell down, but nobody took their eyes off of anti venom while they stood back up. When everyone was up he used the tower in his hands like a baseball bat to slam the helicarrier into the ground. When it hit, it shattered into huge chunks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating in a week like I said, I went to New York City for my school trip, and it was my birthday on one of the days we were there
I got an awesome New York SnapBack

And I did decide on having the ending to be a 4 parter

And there might possibly be a part 2 of this book, but possibly only if I get 2000 reads