Confusion

It's been a few months since I've quit being Spiderman making it December and life is good. Everything is back to how it was before Spiderman had came back and my Uncle is really happy with the "faker" quitting, but I kind of regret it. I probably could have stopped all of the crime by now. But oh well I mean I feel bad Ethan is sad again and has become the bully. Jake seems to be happy but he is always happy which is weird considering how he looks with that black hair and green eyes. He looks like a goth dude but hey I'm not really judging he is my best friend and all. Heather is feeling great, but she was mad for a little bit because I threw the suits away. There have been days that I walk by that alley and want to check to see if the suits are still there. But I know for a fact all but the dynamic suit aren't there because people have found them, stuffed them, and hung them from light posts and caught them on fire. It made me cry seeing that. I can't do anything though the damage is done, I'm done. Or am I, I've helped out around the city every now and then and I enjoy doing that. Everything is just so confusing I'm so confused about what should I do.
That's it I'm becoming Spiderman again.
No I'm not
Yes
No
Yes
No
Ye-No, I don't know I wish I could talk to somebody about it but I feel awkward talking to Heather about Spiderman. And I haven't told anybody else. I slumped down against the wall in my room and cried. I remembered my Uncle was at work so I leaned forward and yelled with my head facing the ground. I stood back up and walked over to the desk and grabbed the calculator from my dad's office I found and threw it against the wall making it shatter into pieces. I wiped the tears away from my face and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and my earbuds off my desk and tossed myself onto my bed. I put in my earbuds and turned my music on and began listening to Man On The Moon by Phillip Phillips. I closed my eyes and really listened to the song and I noticed something that is true it said,"Hold on it won't take long
You can find yourself if you decide to finally start." I love that it is so true for me right now. I have to decide to finally start to look for who I am. Am I Spiderman the hero. Or am I
Samuel James Parker the coward. I grabbed my keys and left a note to my Uncle, because I am pretty sure I won't be back for a while, that said I was going out for a walk id be back later. I walked out the house and locked the door. I started to walk to this really good restaurant on 6th that has really good Korean meatballs. I've been there a couple times with Heather. I also like that it is on the same path as the alley with the suits. I almost got to the restaurant when somebody tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jake smiling and then he said,"What are you doing, you never go outside on a weekend." we laughed and then I said,"I needed to get out and think about stuff."
"What stuff?" He asked
"Are you a 20 questions game?" I countered
"Haha do you want to play 20 questions, I hardly know you, you never talk about yourself much?" We both smiled at that and I agreed.
He went first and asked,"So what are you thinking about anyway?"
"All kinds of stuff, you wouldn't understand." I said. Then I continued,"So what were you doing before you stopped me?"
"Oh I was coming from a store I had to get some supplies." he said and then continued,"So where were you going to walk to?"
"I'm going to that restaurant on 6th." I said
"Oh that place, I love it there, How about we head there, I'll pay. Then we can continue this game after on a fool stomach." he said starting to laugh.
We got there and we both got the spaghetti and meatballs. After we ate we walked to a big collection of rocks by a bridge and we were skipping rocks. "Hey man I'm gonna go do something, wait for me here ok it won't take that long I promise." I said starting to walk away. When he said,"Ok" I completely turned around and started running to the alley. I got there and looked for the trash can where I hid it and it was there but the lid had obviously blew off. That must have been how they got the suits. I picked up the can and sat it upright and looked inside. I smiled at the dynamic suit being there. I reached inside and grabbed it out. I put it into my bag that I carry around and started running back to the rocks. When I got there I looked around for Jake but I can't find him anywhere. "He ditched me, that sack of horse pucky." I said frustrated. I started making my way back to my house until my spider senses started going crazy. I turned to the side to see Venom standing on the opposite side of the street and he was staring at me. I blinked and rubbed my eyes and it want really him, it was just a mailbox. I shook my head and started walking again. I got back to my house and Uncle Pete wasn't there yet. I unlocked the door and walked in. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I walked upstairs and into my room. I locked my door and grabbed the mask and sat it on the floor and sat in front of it staring at it.
Should I become Spiderman again?
Or should I stay me Nd not bother anything?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hop you enjoyed this chapter I really enjoyed fighting it.
I couldn't find the right picture for this chapter
Don't forget to comment and vote