The choice

I sat in front of my mask deciding on what to do when the thing I really didn't want to happen happened. My uncle walked in the room and saw the mask. He backed up and said,"You, you betrayed me, you became spiderman when you knew that it was my dream to be spiderman again. How could you do this?" I stood up and stuck out my hands in a calming way and said,"Look I know it was your dream, it's not like I wanted to be Spiderman. I was just walking in my dad's office and the spider bit me, and then I have the powers. And you tried to kill me." He started to look confused and I continued,"Yeah I know the hunter is you, do you really think you could hide that from me."i got up and grabbed my bag and put the suit in it and a book, my laptop, my phone and charger and a few waters. After getting all of that I walked out of the house and walked away without looking back. I don't know where I'm going but I just know I'm gone. I pulled my phone out to call Jake to see if I could crash there for a couple of nights but my uncle called. I declined his call and called Jake.
"Hey Sam where did you go all I did was go to the restroom and you were gone still." he said
"Yeah I finished what I had to do and then I came back but you were gone so I just went home." I said
"Oh, well then, why did you call?" He asked
"I wanted to see if I could crash at your place for a little while me and my Uncle are arguing at the moment." I answered
"Yeah, you can stay here for as long as you want to." he said
"Thanks man, I'm on my way right now." I said before hanging up the phone.
I walked to his house and then I knocked on the door that was soon opened by Jake. He let me in and we sat on the couch in silence for about an hour until Jake asked,"So what's wrong between you and your uncle?"
"I don't feel like talking about it." I said
Jake sighed and got up to go to his room. Another hour has passed and it was spent waiting on Jake. I stood up and walked to Jakes room and his door was standing wide open. I walked in and looked around. I saw his window open and his curtains blowing in the wind. I kept looking and I saw a bulletin board with a picture of me as Spiderman on it with knifes thrown into it. I got scared at the sight and then I kept looking. I saw his clothes on the floor but no sign of him. Then Jake walked into the room holding my suit and looking at it. He looked up at me and said,"Its you, your Spiderman, wow. That's awesome, in fact I should show you something." he had a button up shirt on and he took it off. I was shocked at what I saw so I said,"You're Venom, you tried to kill me." he smiled and pulled his mask out from his back pocket and leaped at me taking me to the ground. I fought him off of me but he leaped up and grabbed two knifes and webbed them to the back of his hand so he could slice at me. He cut across my chest and I fell back. I looked up at him scared and he was smirking. He grabbed my suit and my bag and threw them at me. Then he said,"How about we make this interesting." I looked at him confused and I saw him press a button on his wrist and said,"Hey Connors, it's me, change Ethan and tell him to go after Heather Johnson." I looked at him mad and he laughed and told me,"What are you going to do, you gave up." I smiled and said,"That doesn't mean I lost the moves." he looked confused and I webbed a bookshelf behind him and pulled it down on top of him. I ran to the window and jumped out. I put my suit on in a nearby alley. I ran out and started to swing. I saw something fly through the sky past me and I was confused. It was going to Heathers house. I got mad and started going faster. I got to Heathers but it was to late, Ethan had her. I found a note that said,"If you want her back come to the docks." I swung to the docks and landed on a big crane for a cargo boat. I looked around but didn't see Heather or Ethan. I saw something coming towards me in the sky. I tilted my head and then I could tell that it was Ethan, but he looked weird. He reached me with Heather in his arms and he was on some glider thing and was wearing a green suit. He had spiky ears and had patches of green on his face, he had fangs, and his hair was spiked up but combed back. I looked at him and he said,"What is it Parker." I answered with,"What have you done Eth-" I was cut off by him yelling,"Thats not my name, it's the Green Goblin now!!" I said,"Just put Heather down, it's me you want not her."
"Sam, trust me I want to, no I don't I hate you bug boy. You want to play the hero, it's time to pay the price." he said
I looked confused and then he continued,"Look over to the right I have that wire to the skylift full of kids rigged to explode. And I am going to hold her off the other side and drop her from the same height as the kids at the same time. You can only save one, which will you choose, will you save the fair maden and be her hero but also be selfish by saving her, or are you going to save the lives of many and be an actual hero." I looked over at the bomb and at him as he flew over to the edge and held her by her wrist. I looked back and forth and then the bomb exploded and he let her go. It seemed like everything paused so I took the time to think. I turned to the left for Heather and started running. I leaped off and used a web to grab her. as I pulled her up to me I also used another web to swing underneath the bridge and to the skylift and I had Heather at the right height to land her on the top of it when I used a web to hold onto it. I had one web attached to the walkway and one on the top of the skylift where Heather was. I told her," Climb into it now." she did as I said and I tried pulling myself up to no use. Goblin swooped down and cut the web holding the skylift and it started to fall. I shot another web at it and held onto it. I felt like me arm was about to break but I have to keep hold of it. The goblin grabbed Heather out of the skylift and started rising to the height I was. "Choose now Spiderman which one do you want to save?" He asked me. I grunted at him and pulled the web up and tied them together. I dropped to the skylift and I put it into a caccon. I cut the web and it fell. But my webs caused it to float and I punched one hole into the caccoon so that they could get out. The goblin started to laugh and he said,"You made your choice, now it's time for the loss." "Noooo!! Don't do this Ethan, this isn't you man come on." I shouted out
"It isn't Ethan, it's the Green Goblin!!!!" He yelled at me as he turned around to fly away. I jumped up and web chased after him. We got to the top of Oscorp and he threw Heather down after tying her up so she couldn't escape. I started to go to her but Goblin rammed into me. I flew off the edge but I held on. I pulled myself up and said,"Look, I don't want to hurt you, we were friends."
"Big mistake Parker, because I want to hurt you!!" He yelled at me.
I got into a fighting stance to mock him and he charged at me. I slid under his glider and grabbed a panel on the bottom. I gripped onto the panel and ripped it open and I cut a wire. The glider quickly came to a halt and launched him off. He picked himself up and screamed at me,"Your going to pay for that Parker!!" After saying that a fire began to come out of the boots. He started to rise and he flew over to Heather and grabbed her. He flew off again but instead dropped her over the side of the tower. He said,"Another choice, either stop me and kill her, or save her and let me go." he started flying off and I ran and jumped off the tower. I was falling but not fast enough to grab her in my arms. I shot a web at her and one at a flag pole sticking off the side of the tower. The webs stuck but the one for Heather wasn't quick enough, it grabbed her but it jerked slamming her into the ground and killing her. I dropped to the ground and I held her in my arms and cried.