The Decision

What does he mean others? What others? Does he mean there will be more people to fight then just him and the lizard? How will I do that I am already starting to crack under the pressure with all of the people hating me. I stood up and looked off the roof and I saw all of the people looking casual as if everything was back to how it was before spiderman returned. I jumped off the roof and they all boo'd me. I kept swinging anyway and just hoped they would stop. Of course they didn't. I swung to Heathers to check on her but she wasn't there. I leaped from the hole in the wall and started flying through the air. I got to Oscorp and I landed on the side of the building. I climbed inside and started looking around for any sign of anybody but the Lizard being here but nothing. I went to the elevator and I saw a secret button. I pressed it and I was taken to a secret lab. I walked off the elevator and all around he huge floor but nobody until I saw another door. I grabbed he knob and my spider-senses started going beserk. I looked down at the handle and looked back up. I kicked off the door doing a backflip and dodging a rocket that was coming at me. I looked in the room after the door was demolished and saw a security system. I wouldn't be able to touch anything in there not even my webs could. I looked in and all around but nothing special. I walked back to the elevator but it was gone. I spun around and then I saw the lizard.
"Hey, long time no see." I said sarcastically
He just growled and lunged at me. I slid under him but was grabbed by his tail. I was starting to be wrapped in black web and I sighed. "You too Venom, I mean seriously can you not finish me on your own do you need the lizard. Well of course you do, you have no skill I mean he is doing all the heavy lifting after all." I said trying to make him force the lizard to put me down. "Put him down Connors." he yelled
The lizard out me down and backed away. He lunged at me and I kicked him in the gut which caused him to go flying into a bookcase and then passing out. The lizard grabbed me by his tail again and then I was beginning to be hit by webs again. I was spun into a caccoon in no time and hanging from the ceiling. The lizard started to hit me with his tail like if I was a boxing dummy. He pulled his tail back really far and swung and hit me so hard I went flying through the walls and outside falling. I landed on a roof a little but away from Oscorp. Not long after that the lizard was here again ontop of me pinning me down. I was pushing his mouth away from my face but when he punched me in the gut I flung myself up and he kicked me off the roof and onto the ground. I looked up and around but I was in the display case of some store and I was in so much pain I couldn't get up. I didn't see the lizard or Venom again so when I finally could get up I was boo'd and being yelled at. I walked over to a newsstand and grabbed the radio microphone and said,"This is Spiderman, I know you don't appreciate me. So, I've decided to... um... I am done being Spiderman, so have fun being trapped in New York forever." I walked out of the new station and it was raining. I went into a side ally with my bookbag which was filled with all my suits, except the dynamic suit which I was wearing. I took them out of my bag and put them in the garbage can. I grabbed the extra pair of clothes I had in my bag so that I could throw the dynamic one away too. I put my clothes on and held my dynamic suit in my hands. I stared down at the mask as the rain hit the top of my head making my hair go in my eyes. I started to cry.
Am I really giving up the best part of my life? I asked myself that as I looked out the alley and at all the people gathered around the tv store watching the new that I had quit. I looked back to the mask and back at them and I threw it away and started walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating in a bit
I've decided to work on one book per week, there will be a new chapter in this book one week and one chapter in my dragon knight book the next and back and forth like that
Don't forget to comment and vote
If you want you should read my other books.