The supplies

Sam's P.O.V
I was walking through New York and going to the store to get school supplies since school starts in a week. If the store will have what I need it is August also known as Thief Month. It may be bad in New York now but at least criminals stick to doing their crime on a certain month. I got to the store right when a robber came running out with his loot from the place. I grabbed his leg when he started to run past me after knocking me down and he dropped the bag. It was school supplies must be for his kids too bad it will be mine. I jumped over him and grabbed the stuff and put it in the bag. I ran down the street and lost the thief in some alley when I jumped into a fire escape.
Thief's P.OV.
I had scored for my kids I got the best stuff for my kids to go to school next week. Right when I ran out of the door I bumped into this dumb kid and knocked him down. It got me a bit distracted so I paused and then I kept running but that punk grabbed my leg and tripped me. I dropped the bag and the stuff went flying everywhere and that's when the kid flew over me did a flip and grabbed the supplies and ran. I chased after him for about a mile until he jumped into an alley and I lost him.
Sam's P.O.V
I climbed up the fire escape and got onto the roof and that's when I waited for a good 30 minutes before I climbed down. After I climbed down I headed home to my Uncle Peter's house where I stay. My family was out of the city on a business trip when the city went down and weren't allowed in. At least that's what my Uncle tells me. I walked in and my Uncle was on the couch crying. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He jumped up and hugged me and said,"I'm so glad your ok I was so worried." I should have told him that I was going out it made me feel bad to know he was crying because of me. "What did you get?" He asked me. "I went to get school supplies for next week." I told him. He motioned me to put them in my book bag already so I did and then went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The picture is of Sam before he will become Spiderman in one of the next chapters.
This is the first book I've done with different point of views I'm sorry if it sucks.
That line is where it seperates the story from me talking
If you have any suggestions comment and tell me & don't forget to vote.