Spidermans back

It's been a really long week but it was finally over I ran to Heathers building and jumped up to her fire escape. I climbed up and knocked on her window. She smiled and got off her bed and opened it up to let me in. Right when I climbed in she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I blushed after and smiled.
"What are you doing here?" She asked
"You know it's been a week." I replied and she laughed while walked to her bed. She got a big box out from under her bed. I looked at the box and asked,"How many did you make?"
She laughed and answered,"A few, I finished the first in just 2 days." I smiled and laughed. She handed me the box. I opened it and there were 3 suits. "Pick up the mask of your favorite one and put it on." she said I picked up the one I liked most that had yellow greenish color rubber eyes I could easily see through. I put it on and looked at her. She smiled at the sight that it fit me just right. I interrupted the smile by saying,"One question why are the suits spandex?" She laughed and said,"I looked it up and that's what the original Spider-mans suit was made out of." I got close to her and she grabbed the bottom of the mask rolling it up above my mouth. She kissed me and I was so happy I was finally with her. After that she said,"Go put on the rest of the suit and get out there and save people web-head."
"That has a nice ring to it." I said laughing. I got the rest of the suit out of the box and went to her bathroom and put it on. I walked out and did a classic super hero pose with one arm stuck out and one curled up. When she saw that she laughed and sat up. She was gonna hand me the box but I rolled up the bottom of the mask and kissed her on the cheek and said,"Leaving that gives me a reason to come back." she laughed as I jumped out of the window. I shot a web onto a building nearby and swung till I let go and shot a web with my other hand onto a building on the side of the street. I kept swinging until I got to the biggest building in New York. I turned on the spray paint thing on this suit and drew the spider symbol on the building where people could see it. Underneath of that I used webs and made a message that said
"I'm back and better than ever New York." After that I jumped off the building and swung all the way back to Heathers house. She frowned and opened the window and said,"What do you think you were doing by leaving that message?" I laughed and said,"Im giving people hope. They have to know I will be there to help them." "But Sam you just put a huge target on your back you are wanted by cops and criminals." she said angrily. She went over to her closet and got the other suits out and handed them to me and told me to leave. "Ok I'll leave then, see you at school I guess." I replied walking to the window. I looked back at her while standing on the fire escape. I jumped off like I did a wall-ago and started swinging. I saw a robbery going on in an alley on my way home. I landed on the building facing the criminals backs. I climbed down face first and tapped on the criminals shoulder. When he looked around I jumped down and tripped him and shot a web at him I stuck his arms and legs to the wall and returned the persons belongings.
"Thank you so much." the lady said to me.
"No problem just your friendly neighborhood spiderman." I said while walking over to the criminal. Above his head I painted the spider emblem and backed off. I took a picture with my phone of him. After that I started to go home again. I got home and climbed in threw my window. I took off my suit and put my regular clothes on. I hung up all three suits in a second hidden closet. After that I went downstairs and walked into the living room and it was amazing what I saw on the tv. All that was on the News was my messages. I smiled at the criminal and the big letters. My Uncle was shocked he looked at me and yelled,"Who is this imposter!!!" I raised my shoulders and he continued,"He can't say he's back because he isn't I'm the original not him!!!!!!" I just backed off and went into my room and went to sleep. I was afraid of my Uncle he could never know that it was me, I don't know what he would do if he knew.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry about the chapter not being that long.
What will happen with Heather and Sam or Uncle Peter and Sam?
The picture is of his favorite suit and the picture where you can see a face is of Sam now.
Don't forget to comment and vote