Chapter I: Machines Arrive On Remnant

-Year: 2026-

-Planet Location: Remnant-

-Kingdom/Nation: Menagerie-

-W.F1 POV-

Me and the group were patrolling the beaches of Menagerie, when one of the men spotted something coming from the water.

W.F2: Hey, something is coming out of the water!

W.F1: What do you mean... *sees Terminators coming out of the water.*

(Terminators)

W.F1: What the hell are those? Are they new Atlesian Knights that came to wipe us out?!

Terminator1: *fires his Plasma Rifle at the group of White Fang.*

Most of us got shot and killed, but their weapons just destroyed aura and killed a few of us. But I look at the seas, and saw them, more and more are coming, as we retreated back to the village to prepare the defense. When we heard something above us, it was a ship shooting at us and the defense that was just made, but then the robots came and started shooting us, including the civilians of Faunus.

 When we heard something above us, it was a ship shooting at us and the defense that was just made, but then the robots came and started shooting us, including the civilians of Faunus

I fall to the ground, when one of the robots looks at me and aim his rifle at me, but someone shot it and destroyed it. I look behind me and saw them.

 I look behind me and saw them

H.R1: MOVE, MOVE! LETS TAKE OUT THESE TIN CANS! *shooting his assault rifle at the Terminators.*

I was surprised that the humans in weird military uniforms, when one came up to me and help me up, I thought he was going to shoot me. But he didn't.

H.R2: You alright?

W.F1: Y-Yes.

H.R2: Can you still fight?

W.F1: Yes.

H.R2: Good, pick up that launcher and shoot it at the HK's that is flying above.

W.F1: Okay. *pick up the launcher that is near from him, and shouted at the HK.* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKER! *fired the launcher.*

HK: *blown up in midair, and crashed landed.*

H.R2: Good work.

W.F1: Thanks.

After a hour, the fighting stopped, for now, I look around and saw many dead White Fangs and Faunus people who were killed by the robots. But then I saw him who has a scar on his left face walking towards the small tent that was made.

W.F1: Who's that?

H.R2: That's our leader, John Connor, hero to humanity.

W.F1: What's does he leads?

H.R2: The Human Resistance.

W.F1: Human Resistance?

H.R2: That's right, back on Earth, there was beautiful sightings, til the machines starting to take over, and launch nuclear holocaust everywhere on Earth, killing three billion humans souls. Then we started to uprising against the machines, fighting back against them, the machines or known as Terminators are deadly, they can't be bargained with, can't be reason with, they don't feel pity or remorse. They came to wipe out all humans existence, til the aliens arrive. Those fucking bastards are tough as hell, but then, the S.H.C got up and left, no one knows why they left, or reason why they left the planet, but something do with John's aunt.

I took all the information in, three billion of human life was killed by the machines... what this man told me. It was horrible, I couldn't imagine what it be like to lose someone.

W.F1: W-Who leads the machines, the Terminators?

H.R2: That motherfucking pieces of shit AI, is call Skynet, supposed to keep us safe, but when it came self-aware, they see us as a threat.

Then the same person who walk into the small tent, name John Connor.

John: Everyone, we been expecting another machine's attack again, here. We will defend the people, anyone who's is not hurt can pick up a rifle and defend, and got word this attack may be in the night, but reinforcements will be coming soon.

H.R2: Well, better get going than. *gets up, and pick up his assault rifle.* Listen, be careful out there, Skynet sends infiltrators that can be like a human, and watch out for HK's, they hunt in the dark.

W.F1: Alright.

I watch the humans started working on the defense, better than we did. As they set up walls, along with barbwire, and traps. Then Sienna Khan arrive to see what's going on, as she saw humans, and dead faunus people, and destroyed machines.

Sienna Khan: What's is the meaning of this?!

W.F1: High leader, the humans helped us to defend and destroyed the machines. But they are expecting for another attack from the machines...

Sienna Khan: I see... but Adam Tartarus is in Vale, we can't let him know of this.

W.F1: I understand.

-meanwhile in the Emerald Forest of Vale-

-Y/n POV-

Made landfall on the forest, but I continued searching for my nephew, John Connor. Skynet sent me to killed my nephew, but I refused those orders. I am trying to find him and reunite with him, with a handful of the S.H.C that survived against the machines and the human resistance. But when I heard the news on Earth that all S.H.C withdrew their armies, but when the machines cut them off, half of them were killed and most were left behind. But know it's my job to get them home.

S.H.C Commander: General, without naval support, we cannot reach your nephew, and help him defend against the second wave of Terminators.

Y/N: *sees ship ports.* Than we have to commandeered one of the ships.

S.H.C Commander: Shall I send in the R.O.T units?

Y/N: Yes, but do it in nightfalls.

S.H.C Commander: It shall be done.

We went back to the forest to hide, as trenches already made, and booby traps that was set. As I sat down on a box, and grab my Plasma Rifle and start cleaning it. Hopefully that Terminators ain't here, or we thought so. But we couldn't too much careful of defense, since the T-600's are slows as hell. But when we heard the ships above us, as I look up, and it was not a HK or the S.H.C, but we know it's the natives of this planet, but we camouflaged the trenches to avoid being spotted, for now we wait.

-To be continued-