"Uhmm yaa I want cello-tape ,can you please give it to me for a while ?!" He replied without looking at Ishani .

"Oh sure bhaiyaa ! Ishani please lend him the tape ! It's there , under that dhupatta ." Aditi pointed toward where the tape was .

Ishani stands up and searches for the tape where the Aditi pointed and guided . She soon finds it and hands it over to Yuvraj standing there with a shy smile and eyes on Ishani . He took it , offered a smile and "thankyou! I will return it soon ." Ishani smiles back while blushing and sits again to chatter with her friends .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuvraj is fixing the broken wire but all of sudden he asks out a random and unexpected question to Arnav .

"Areh Arnav listen na ! Do you have ummm I mean by .. by any chance .."

"Yaar say it clearly na ! Kya ho Gaya he tuzhe kuch Dino se . Pata nai you have changed alot !" Arnav complained .

"It's nothing like what you are thinking it's just I want to ask that do you have pu..purple coloured kurta by any chance ?!" Yuvraj finally asked .

"Purple Kurta , for you ??" Arnav asked with a innocent and confused expression .

"Nai mere kutte Jojo ke liye !" Yuvraj replied sarcastically to his dumb question. "Toh me nai dunga ! Noo" Arnav made faces .

"Areh yaar muzhe hi chahiye ! Now please give me !" Yuvraj pleaded making puppy eyes .
"Ok ok wait let me remember!" Arnav said .

"Yes I have one but tell me first why you suddenly wanna wear purple ? You said that you would wear yellow first." Arnav asked a genuine question this time with his arms fold on his chest .

"Bas aise hi . Yellow is so common colour so that's why hehe . " He
tried to cover his blush .

"Ok ok while going home first come with me at my place for taking the Kurta ! " Arnav commanded .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yuvraj is standing near a mirror. He is wearing the purple Kurta borrowed from Arnav , white coloured salwar with a black watch in his left wrist .
He is adoring himself while setting his hairs . Suddenly a bunch of emotions flowed inside his mind .
"Why I urged to wear purple Kurta on listening that she will wear purple too ? Why I urged to match with her ? What is happening to me ? What if she would wear other colour rather than purple ? Aghhh stop thinking all this things Yuvraj , stop it and be quick !" He scolded himself mentally and wore the footwears quickly taking keys of two-wheeler.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Areh Bhai Pakka aaj sari ladkiya flat ho jaigi Yuvu !" Arnav exclaimed as he saw Yuvraj into that purple Kurta .

"Hehe thx ... But muzhe daar bas Sanjana ka he yaar !" Yuvraj said with a sad pout and Arnav chuckled.

"Meri Baat ho rahi hena ?" Sanjana shouted from back of Yuvraj and Arnav flinched .

"Areh I have heard that devil appears as soon as we takes his name but I experienced it today haha !" Arnav teased Sanjana .

"Arnav you ... Hoooo Darling tum ? Mene tumhe pehechana hi nai pehle .. my goodness.. kasam se Kya maal I mean hot laag rahe ho tum!" She widen her eyes as she noticed Yuvraj and Yuvraj just rolled his eyes trying to ignore her words .

At the moment, Yuvraj's attention swiftly shifted on a familiar noise of an anklet. He soon realised, the noise belongs from the anklet wore by her !
He moved his eyes towards the noise along with his ears .