17. Seonghwa's Heat

Seonghwa was putting the lotion on Yeosang's leg before Yeosang spoke

"Why are you refusing your heat?"Yeosang asked with a stern face.

''I don't refuse my heat! What are you talking about?''Seonghwa asked, avoiding Yeosang's gaze.

''Yes you are and don't try to lie to me because I can feel that you are.'' Yeosang said while crossing his arms.

''Ugh. I guess, I'm just scared, because now there's a chance for me to get pregnant and I don't know if I will be a good mom and the timing isn't right either.'' Seonghwa said with a pout.

''Hwa, you are going to be a great mom. Look how you are to Woo, me and the rest. And about the timing, You can't control that and this is not healthy for your body Hwa.'' Yeosang said, reassured. Seonghwa just looked down at the ground.

''Yeah, you're right. But If I stop now with rejecting my heat, I will go into heat right away.'' Seonghwa said with a scared tone.

''I know, and Hongjoong and I will be there to help you.'' Yeosang said and put a hand on his shoulder.

''I will help, If you want, I'm sure San doesn't mind.'' Jongho said, scaring the two wolves. They turned their heads quickly towards the sudden voice, both letting out a sign when they saw it was Jongho.

''jeez Jong, you scared the living shit out of us.'' Yeosang said with his hand on his chest.

''Hehe, sorry.'' Jongho said and walked to sit next to Yeosang.

''But help would be appreciated, thanks Jong.'' Seognwha said while rubbing his hand through Jongho's hair.

''Who is needing help with what?'' Hongjoong now asked, Seonghwa and Yeosang jumped once again.

''Jeez, can no one enter a room without scaring the shit out of us.''Yeosang said, not having his hand removed from his chest.

''Sorry, Yeo. But with what, do you need help with my love?''Hongjoong asked and walked behind Seonghwa and put a peck on his cheek.

''Uhm. I may have been rejecting my heat.'' Seonghwa said while looking at the ground.

''What!! Why? My love why would you do that?'' Hongjoong asked, worried.

''I'm afraid. What If I don't become a good mother. And the timing is not great either.'' Seonghwa said softly.

''Ooh my love. Of course you are going to be a great mom. Do you see how great you are for Woo? And the timing isn't controllable. We will both get through this together.'' Hongjoong said while cupping both his cheeks.

''That is what Yeosang said too.''Seonghwa said with a laugh.

''That is why he is my beta.'' Hongjoong joked back.

''So my love go to our room and try to get your heat to start, Jongho will protect the entree of the cave so can Yeosang rest, And the other guys can go practice fighting.'' Hongjoong said as he stood up. Seonghwa nodded and stood up, kissed Yeosang on his forehead and walked towards his room.