11. The problem... Jung Wooyoung.

HongJoong and his pack were now all a little annoyed

HongJoong and his pack were now all a little annoyed. The problem, Jung Wooyoung. Wooyoung now turned into a full brat. He kept whining that he didn't want to go any further. He kept begging Yeosang to carry him, which Yeosang declined every time. He was always hungry, he would whine until they would hunt. And all the other wolves were now a little on edge.

"Wooyoung, I swear to god, if you don't stop talking and whining. I will kill you and drop your body in a lake." Yeosang said angrily, after Wooyoung whined the fifth time in a half hour that he was hungry.

"Now, now, let's all stay nice and calm." Seongwa spoke calmly.

"How do we stay calm while this idiot keeps whining!" Yeosang screamed at Seonghwa. Seonghwa looked hurt at Yeosang, he only wanted to help.

"Don't raise your voice at my omega. Beta everyone is tense, so keep your treats to yourself. And you omega, I don't want to hear you anymore, we are almost there. If you look upfront you see the mountain of Aurora already." Hongjoong spoke in his alpha voice. Yeosang and Wooyoung now immediately stopped talking and looked at the ground. Both surrendering themself to their alpha.

"I'm sorry." Yeosang and Wooyoung spoke at the same time.

"I'm sorry Sangie. I just really hate walking, but I'll behave." Wooyoung spoke and looked at YeoSang with puppy eyes.

"It's ok, Woo. I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry Woo. And I'm sorry Seonghwa, for raising my voice." Yeosang spoke.

"It's ok, Sangie." Wooyoung said before giving Yeosang a hug.

"it's alright Yeo. We were all a little tense." Seonghwa spoke honestly and walked to Yeosang and gave him a hug. When Yeosang wanted to return the hug, his arms were pulled back by Wooyoung who squeezed himself into the hug.

Yeosang and Seonghwa laughed at the boy and Hongjoong watched their interaction. He now was sure that he made the right choice of marking the two wolves, they fitted perfectly with his omega.

"Ok, let's keep moving. There is a lake 5 min walking from here. We can take a rest there." Hongjoong spoke.

"Omg for real!! A lake! Lets gooo!" Wooyoung screamed before he transformed and then ran away.

"WOOO.. Don't go... too far.'' Yeosang said with a pause in the middle. The other wolves now were watching the small black/white wolf running away.

''He does know that it is just water. right?'' Hongjoong asked.

''Ooh yes, he knows. But Wooyoung has a weird attraction to water. He loves it so much, if he gets a chance he will jump into it.'' Yeosang explained Wooyoung's weird addiction to water to his pack. While Yeosang was explaining, they kept walking, now seeing the water. Hongjoong and Yeosang were looking at each other, While Seonghwa was watching Wooyoung running in the distance. Seonghwa looked at the two males for two seconds and when he turned back the little wolf was nowhere in sight.