007

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

"So, We're gathering at 11 pm?" Seung-bin asked the others were present in the cafeteria. "Yes. She will restore the footage and show us." Iseul said as she just stared at the floor, deep in her thoughts. "She is doing all she can to stall." Seung-bin said, nodding. "It would be awesome if something was filmed." Jin-ha said, leaning on the table. Yu-jun stood up as he silently walked away.

"Don't you all think you rushed in voting Yoon-seo?" Iseul asked as Kyung-jun placed the soda can and turned towards her. "Don't try to be the good one here, those jerks wouldn't waste a single second to vote you out because of one stupid allegation." Kyung-jun said as Iseul just sighed and stood up. "What?" Kyung-jun asked. "Just need some fresh air." Iseul said as she walked out of the cafeteria while Kyung-jun just stared at her before leaning back and closing his eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yu-jun." Iseul called out for Yu-jun who was standing by the boundary line. Yu-jun turned towards Iseul as she walked towards him and pulled him back. "What were you doing?" She asked as a few tears slid down his cheeks. "C'mon, sit here." She said, pulling him towards the pavement and made him sit down. "I couldn't save Jisoo..." He uttered, his voice trembling. "It wasn't your fault-" Iseul said, trying to comfort him. "It is my fault. It's because of my selfishness." He sobbed as Iseul frowned. "What do you mean-" before Iseul could asked anything further, both of them recieved a notification on their phones.

"I think we can restore the security camera footage on the third floor." It was a text from Jung-won. Both Iseul and Yu-jun looked at each other before heading towards the basement.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Iseul and Yu-jun entered the security room to see everyone was already present there. Kyung-jun glared at both of them as he pulled Iseul towards him. "Why were you with him?" He asked as Iseul just rolled her eyes. "Not now Kyung-jun." She said shutting him up.

"It's done." Jung-won said as everyone immediately came closer to the screen which showed the camera footage from 3rd floor. "This is footage from the 3rd floor. All we should do is to check who entered Jisoo's room." She said looking at Yu-jun. Yoon-seo cried on Jun-hee's shoulder as Jung-won went on to check the footage. Suddenly the computers started glitching as everyone frowned in confusion.

Suddenly a spark was Heard from the CPU as everyone stepped away when the CPU blew up and was caught on fire. Jun-hee immediately got the fire extinguisher and put down the fire.

Kyung-jun bent down to check the CPU as he chuckled and looked up at Yoon-seo. "Were you trying to burn all of us to death?" He asked. "It really wasn't me." Yoon-seo cried in frustration when Eun-chan spoke. "Hey, what's that?" He asked pointing at one of the screens as everyone turned towards it. The screen showed the swimming pool. "What's that? Is this real?" Someone asked when suddenly a girl appeared on the screen out of nowhere. "There's really a ghost here?" Na-hee asked, her voice shaking. "This is unbelievable." Kyung-jun said when Yoon-seo pulled out the picture she and Iseul found, handing it to So-mi.