002

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

The sun was up the horizon as Iseul opened her eyes, the event from last night played in her head. She noticed that Kyung-jun had his arms wrapped in a protective manner, even while he was asleep. Blood rushed upto Iseul's cheeks, 'No Iseul, this is not the time' she reminded herself before taking his arms off of her.

Iseul sat upright and turned her head towards the broken window and saw Yoon-seo who was sitting up straight, breathing heavily while looking around. Suddenly the cheerful music echoed through out the building as everyone started waking up.

"Iseul. Are you okay?" Kyung-jun asked as soon he opened his eyes. "Huh? Yeah..." Iseul said as she looked around to see everyone waking up one by one. Yoon-seo was the first one to stand up and run towards the window and look down to see Heo-yool's dead body lying on the ground with dried blood around it. Suddenly everyone received a notification at the same time.

,, Choi Ju-won was executed by Mafia "

The lady on the intercom announced as Iseul looked around and didn't found Ju-won anywhere in sight.

,, Choi Ju-won was Mafia."

The sirens wailed again as I looked at Kyung-jun who had a look of confusion, fear and worry on his face. I gently held his hand, not only to comfort him but being close to him made me feel safe as well.

,, All participants identify te mafia and start voting "

"Where is Ju-won?" Yoon-seo asked, everyone looked just as clueless as her. Iseul stood up and looked around. "Broadcast. Who is the in charge of Broadcast? Why is it even on?!" Woo-ram pointed out as a group of students headed to the broadcast room. Suddenly a scream was heard from the washroom, Iseul immediately ran in followed by Kyung-jun, Yoon-seo and others.

Iseul's pov

I ran into the washroom to see Da-beom standing there with a disgusted and scared expression. My eyes followed his gaze as a gasp left my lips. There was a puddle of blood coming out from one of the stalls. "Class president open the door." Kyung-jun pushed Jun-hee forward. A scream left my lips as I stumbled backwards, there laid Ju-won, with blood oozing out of his forehead, his hands and clothes covered in blood.

"He is dead... It's because of the Mafia game... What if we all die?" Da-beom said as his words sent chills down my spine. "Shut up your mouth, you idiot. Who says we're dying?" Kyung-jun hissed, holding Da-beom's collar. I slowly walked towards Ju-won's body and knelt down. "Iseul-" Kyung-jun called out as I gesture him to stop talking. I touched the blood and realised it's still wet. "The blood is still wet. He hasn't been dead for too long." I said, looking at everyone as they all just looked disgusted. The smell of blood entered my nostrils making me feel dizzy, I stumbled forward when Kyung-jun ran towards me and held me in place.