004

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

The lights stopped flickering as everyone stopped panicking and stood still in their places.

,, Voting is over, Beak Eun-ha with the most votes will be executed "

,, Beak Eun-ha was a citizen "

The lady on the intercom said as Eun-ha started sobbing. "I said i was a citizen." Eun-ha cried looking at her friends, feeling betrayed. "I told you it wasn't me!" She yelled before running out of the assembly hall. Iseul switched on her phone to save Eun-ha, she clicked on her name to heal her but there was a message on the screen, "You cannot heal another person for 48 hours." Iseul sobbed as she read that message, turning off here phone. Kyung-jun looked down at her as he tried to comfort her.

Suddenly the cheerful school bell was heard as everyone fell into a deep slumber.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Iseul's pov

My body jolted up as I looked around to see multiple dead bodies when my eyes fell on Hyun-ho was laying on the floor unlike last night when he was hanging by the railing.

"Hey Ju-young, Lee Ju-young!" Mi-na called out as she shaked Ju-young who had her face covered. I ran towards her as Mi-na looked up at me, "She's acting weird!" Mi-na said, I knelt down and removed the cloth from her face and fell back in horror. All the blood from her face looked drained, she was dead.

,, During the night, Lee Ju-young was executed by the mafia. "

,, Lee Ju-young was a citizen "

The lady said as Mi-na sobbed on Ju-young's dead body.

,, Before the last vote closed, The doctor nominated who to heal. They nominated Cha Yu-jun "

The lady announced as everyone looked at Yu-jun, 'Didn't I healed Hyun-ho? That means there's another doctor as well' I thought as I turned my head to look at Hyun-ho and a sobbing Na-hee sitting not so far from his body.

,, Before the last vote closed, the doctor nominated who to heal. They nominated Hyun-ho "

Everyone turned towards Hyun-ho who coughed before sitting up straight as Na-hee pushed her body towards him and hugged him tightly. Relief rushed over me as I felt proud of myself that I atleast saved one life.

,, Morning has come. All Participants identify the mafia and start voting "

Mi-na who was still traumatised by her friend's death walked up to Jun-hee and pushed him. "I said i wouldn't hand in my phone! I said I didn't wanted to!" She cried as Jun-hee just looked down with tears streaming down his face. "If we hadn't turning in our phones, we wouldn't have slept here and they wouldn't have died!" Mi-na stated, her voice trembling. "You killed them all, Jun-hee. It's all on you!" She yelled at Jun-hee who was just staring in the void.