001

Iseul's pov

Iseul's pov

I gazed outside the window as the bus drove by the trees on the either side of the road. It was my very first field trip with my new classmates. Getting admitted to a new school in the middle of the academic year was difficult but I am surprisingly doing pretty good, I've became friends with this one girl Lee Yoon-seo. She was sitting on the other side with her best friend, Jung-won.

"I told you it's not me!" Heo-yool, the class clown who was sitting at the back  with his friends whined, they were playing mafia game. I plugged in my earphones as they were getting a bit too loud. As I was gazing at the eerie landscaped which looked straight out of dreamcore, I felt a pair of eyes burning holes in the back of my head. Initially I ignored it but eventually it started bothering me, I turned around as my eyes met Kyung-jun's.

Go Kyung-jun, the ultimate bully. The only interaction I had with him was the time when I ran into him on my first day. None of us broke the eye contact as I studied his features and I must say, he was really handsome. I always found myself attracted towards red flags, I guess I have a type.

After a minute of intense eye contact, Kyung-jun broke it by closing his eyes to take a nap and I looked ahead when something caught my eye. The driver, he had no expression as he just stared ahead with empty eyes. 'Weird.' I thought before closing my eyes, falling asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Third person's pov

"Iseul-ahh, we are here." Yoon-seo said as she shaked her slightly, Iseul squinted her eyes before blinking a couple of times. "Oh.. Thank you." Iseul said as she stretched her body before standing up. Both Yoon-seo and Iseul walked out of the bus, Yoon-seo walked towards Jung-won while Iseul waited to get her bag from the luggage compartment. Once everyone was done collecting their bags, Iseul went to get hers. She grabbed the strap of her bag and tried pulling it out but couldn't.

"It's stuck..." She muttered as she looked around for help but everyone was already inside. She slightly bit her lower lip before trying again. "Need help?" the sudden voice made Iseul jump and hit her head on the roof of the luggage compartment. "Aishh, are you okay?" Kyung-jun asked as he gently rubbed her head to ease the pain. "you scared me." Iseul said, placing her hand on her chest. "My bad." Kyung-jun said with a chuckle before bending forward to pull out Iseul's bag.

"Here you go, it was stuck in a screw." Kyung-jun said as he successfully pulled the bag out and handed it to Iseul. "Thank you so much." Iseul said with a small smile. "Thank you won't be enough..." Kyung-jun said walking closer to Iseul as she grew nervous. "W-what do you want then?" Iseul asked as blood rushed upto her cheeks due to the closeness between them. "Nothing, let's just go for a coffee when we return." Kyung-jun shrugged as Iseul blinked twice. "Oh- okay, sure." Iseul nodded with a smile. "Great, see you around." Kyung-jun said with a smile before walking inside the building.